Glock Talk banner

Sidearms

2730 Views 26 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  tjpet
Hi everyone. Im relatively new to hunting. Im just wondering what sidearms everyone carries while hunting, if any? Living in the southeast I feel pretty good with my G23 and some underwood 155gr xtp rounds in it. I reckon its a good mixture of protection against 2 and 4 legged threats.

Has anyone ever used a pistol to "finish" off a deer or other big game? If so where is the most ethical shot placement? I figured its more ethical to finish it than let it suffer.

I appreciate any information.
Hi everyone. Im relatively new to hunting. Im just wondering what sidearms everyone carries while hunting, if any? Living in the southeast I feel pretty good with my G23 and some underwood 155gr xtp rounds in it. I reckon its a good mixture of protection against 2 and 4 legged threats.

Has anyone ever used a pistol to "finish" off a deer or other big game? If so where is the most ethical shot placement? I figured its more ethical to finish it than let it suffer.

I appreciate any information.
See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
4,987 Posts
Not able to carry a sidearm while hunting?

OMG that is a STUPID law.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.