Sick...Sick...Sick!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by tsmo1066, Aug 12, 2015.

1. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

I always tell myself to never underestimate the depths of human cruelty, but every now and then something comes along that takes things to a new level of disgusting.

What sort of human turd(s) beat a 13 year-old Pomeranian to death and then leave a note with the dead animal boasting about what they did to it?!?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/1...-with-note-beat-it-2-death-lol/?intcmp=hplnws

"Police in South Florida are investigating the beating death of a Pomeranian dog whose killers left a boastful handwritten note near his body saying "We beat it 2 death lol HAHAHA!" "

Serial Killers in training! :ack: :steamed: :puking:

2. Jay9928

Jay9928 I laugh at liberals.

The depravity of people does not surprise me. RIP little one. Hope karma comes.

janice6 likes this.

3. PBCounty

PBCounty

Odd. Beating the **** out of someone's animal is usually either a ghetto thing or a 'neck trailer park thing. You don't usually associate that with Pembroke Pines condos. They'll figure it out.

4. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

They left the dead dog on its owner's doorstep with the note, so it's clearly somebody who knew the animal and knew who it belonged to. That tells me it's a condo resident or someone very close by in the neighborhood.

I hope they catch these sickos before they escalate up to human victims.

nursetim and janice6 like this.
  5. 2bgop

2bgop

I hope they catch them too, but the sentencing on this type of stuff is crazy soft, IMO.

6. Dave514

Dave514

It's good that not all animal torturers turn into serial killers but....

[​IMG]

moeman and nursetim like this.
  7. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

BINGO! Anyone that not only beats an animal to death, but takes such obvious glee in the act of emotionally torturing its owner is, in my opinion, just a short step away from graduating up to the "major leagues" and going after human beings.

janice6 likes this.
  8. OGW

OGW SAF

I hate even reading about schitt like that. We'll never eliminate the scum element of society, but it's worth a try.

janice6 likes this.
  9. All Pro Sports Hero

All Pro Sports Hero

I skipped this thread twice because I don't know what to say, other than the usual keyboard bravado these stories tend to elicit. But I'll say it anyway, maybe I'll feel a little better. If I ever got my hands who did that, simply and concisely put, they'd beg me to kill them.

Resqu2 likes this.
  10. Steel Head

Steel Head Tactical Cat

Calling bad karma.
    Calling bad karma.

11. Rotn1

Rotn1

Unfortunately, I am not surprised. Mean spirited or just plain evil people are everywhere.

As others have said the penalties are amazingly limited.
    Even if you find out who did it, other than being established in the community as a pariah what are you going to do? There is what you would want to do and then what you are willing to risk doing / getting caught.

12. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

Sad, but true on all counts.

13. nursetim

nursetim

They exhibit three traits; bed wetter (beyond the age one would call "normal"), pyromania, and cruelty to animals. So one is fulfilled, I'd look for the other two once a suspect is ID'd.

14. Jack_Pine

Jack_Pine CLM

Wish I would not have opened this thread. It makes me very angry.

15. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

And people wonder why I value animals over humans.

janice6 and Resqu2 like this.
  16. Dave514

Dave514

Based on the placing of the dog and leaving of the note, I suspect they're dealing with a psychopath who will go relatively unnoticed. Those methodical ones always seem better at hiding their antisocial selves. That neighborhood kid nobody would have suspected. I think that if society recognized the importance of catching them at this level before they escalate...there would be a all out manhunt investigation into these crimes.

17. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Add to that, it's the type of crime usually committed by a juvenile or young adult. They should be able to figure out who did it - maybe not prove it.

18. Rotn1

Rotn1

I don't wonder for even 1 second

fnfalman likes this.
  19. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Could be a scene from "Dexter" - in fact, killing the neighbor's dog was how Dexter's father caught on that he was a potential serial killer.

20. David2015

David2015

If you had ever spent any time inside a jail or state prison around convicted cons or spent much time in the book-in area of a large city jail... where lots of different kinds of prisoners are being brought in.... you would be sickened and alarmed by the kind of people we have in society these days who have no regard what-so-ever for life... be it animal or human.

I once saw a couple of teens booked in for murdering a 7 yr old boy. He had been wearing a pair of red Keds tennis shoes. Red was his favorite color so his mom had bought him a pair of the shoes for his birthday. He wasn't a gang member nor was anyone in his family ... he just liked red. He was out showing off his new shoes to his friends when the teens killed him for wearing the color Red [a Blood's color] in 'Crips' gang territory [their color is Blue].... said he had 'disrespected' them. They weren't the least bit remorseful. ... right up to the time they both got life in prison w/o parole.

This is what a 7 yr old boy's life was worth to 2 teenage boys.. and they didn't even steal the shoes..just killed him for wearing them in their gang territory because they were red.

Ked's.jpg

And this kid wasn't the only one to be killed over something as senseless as tennis shoes. There are countless cases.

Like this 19 yr old mentally challenged kid killed in another state because of his red shoes.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...in-Red-Shoes-Murder-Face-Judge-314776331.html

And no telling how many have been killed over the years for expensive shoes such as Jordans.. like this kid.
    http://hypebeast.com/2005/4/killed-over-jordans

Having seen that these kinds of animals will kill someone over something this senseless.. if someone is robbing you or threatening you... you have to assume [for safety sake] that they are the kind of person who would kill you for little or no reason.. and act accordingly.