close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shreveport, Louisiana Match Results

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by jel, Oct 29, 2003.

1. jel

jel

Check 'em out! on www.gssfonline.com

Congratulations to all the winners and special congratulations to our latest Master Class graduates: M Lane and D Colasanto

GSSF Staff

2. Rag Flyer

Rag Flyer

Thanks for the praise and also for posting the results so fast!! I can't believe I finally made Master;a I guess riding that Harley from Dallas in the cold didn't affect me after all!
    Now it is time to trick out that G34 that I've been using in Competition class.
    Dale, did you get that email yet???!!! I'm ready!

To the entire GSSF Staff......
    Thank you all so much for the time and great effort you put forth in keeping GSSF going. And a specisl thanks to all the hosting clubs/ranges that make these possible.

See you in San Antonio

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Great job. Congratulations to all the winners. Now onward to Lexington. ;c ;c ;c

4. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Congratulations to all the winners and to the "new" graduates. M Lane and D Colasanto.

Mr. Lane and Mr. Colasanto, please allow me to offer my award for your accomplishments to Master class.

If you are interested in building an Unlimited Glock and use optical sights, you will need a strong and dependable mount. Please accept my offer of a 15% discount off any of our CARVER Mounts as an award to your advancement. In order to take advantage of this, just email me at carvermounts@msn.com and tell me what you want and we will discuss the details. This offer will expire on November 29, 2003.

Once, again, congratulations.

With best regards,

5. Rag Flyer

Rag Flyer

Thanks Bobby. I'm sure I'll be calling you soon. I'd like to shoot in the unlimited match in San Antonio. I already purchased a Carver mount a few months ago, but haven't installed it yet. I bought the one for the C-More sight. I still haven't purchased the sight yet, maybe I can get that from you too.
    Thanks,
    Mike

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Thank you Jel for the fast posts. Great job every body! And welcome to the deep end of the pool to both the two new masters. The feeding now begins.

Pharaoh

7. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Thanks GSSF staff!! Another GREAT job from the understaffed and hard working crew!;f

Dan:cool:

8. txswat

txswat

Thank you for the offer Mr. Carver. Since my birthday is Nov 20, you just gave me a good idea for a present to me from me. I will be in contact. Congratulations Mike, great shooting! Thanks to all at the match and to the GSSF staff for the quick results.

9. Rag Flyer

Rag Flyer

Hey thanks for the praise. I have seen your TXSWAT callsign on here before, but didn't know it was the person named D. Colasanto. You'll have to let me know what agency you work for. I work for Lewisville. Did you guys make it to the TTPOA swat competition in Houston this year? It was a pretty good one with alot of great competitors. We may have already met at one of the GSSF matches, and I just don't recognize your name. If that's the case...sorry!
    Good shooting on your end too. Looks like our scores were pretty close in all three groups.
    Now it's time to play with the big boys!!
    I assume you'll be going to San Antonio. If so you're welcome to ride with our group from Lewisville.
    Take Care,
    Mike

10. txswat

txswat

Mike,
    I work for Garland. We did not make it to Houston because we had Paul Howe come in and do a Hostage Rescue class for our entire team during that week. It was scheduled before the TTPOA. We will be in Dallas. I'm sure we have met at a TTPOA or GSSF match. I recognize your name and I'm pretty sure you would recognize me if you saw me.
    Can't believe we have got to run with the big dogs now. I'm not going to be able to make San Antonio, but thanks for the invite. I will be there in Dallas though.
    Mr. Carver, I will be contacting you tomorrow to start setting up an unlimited gun. That will be a good gun project to get started on.

11. Rag Flyer

Rag Flyer

Yeah, I'm sure I'd remember you. You guys hosted the basic swat school that I attended a few years back. I can still remember the rush when myself and one other guy from my team took that backwards leap off the fire training tower in Mesquite. We had to place our hands on our head and trust that the belay man would brake our descent down the rope. I have to say, that was pretty wild.
    Mike

12. txswat

txswat

Mr. Carver,
    E-mail has been sent. Thanks again.