close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shreveport Debriefing

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Oct 23, 2004.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Please post your stories here.

2. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Hey Coach!
    It was a very Soggy match the first part of the day, however, the rain Gods felt sorry for us the the clouds opened up and the sun showed it self later in the afternoon:cool:
    I had a much better match than Conyers and I think that all my fellow Team Carver Mounts members also had a GOOD day!!!
    We saw alot of our old friends and some news one to boot!!! The GSSF staff along with Jerry & Kaye Miculick and their friends did a OUTSTANDING job of ROing!! The Glock Armors did double duty today keeping everyones Glock shooting and selling Hi-cap mags!Thanks Guys!!:)
    Another GREAT Shreveport GSSF!;f
    Dan:cool:

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Thanks, Coach for allowing me to be a part of such a great group. This was another great match for Shreveport and Clark Shootout Range. Thank you Jerry and Kaye Miculick for the chance to visit such a great facility and enjoy our great sport. A special thanks to Scott and Julie for your hard work keeping things rolling and the Glock Armors for doubling as Armors and selling those great Glock Standard Capacity Mags. It is a great feeling not paying such high prices because of a dumb law that was only passed because it was a "Feel Good" law at the time for our polititions.

This was not my personal best match however it has been a much better match score wise for me than my last 3 matches so maybe I am turning the corner.

We had cloudy overcast weather to start and then by the Glock "M" it was a drenching down pour but by the plates it was great sunshine and a beautiful day. All in all it has been a great day and a wonderful weekend. Now on to Lexington next weekend to keep the score trend going. ;c ;c ;c

4. srt205

srt205 LEO Member

How come the computer pads were not used?

srt205

5. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

That would be a question for the GSSF staff. I understand there may have been a issue with one of the "net pads" after Conyers.;Q
    Dan:cool:

6. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

I showed up just in time for dinner Saturday night. It was a great time. Sunday dawned bright but foggy. As the sky cleared, I stepped up & showed how little I had practiced. :( The range was beautiful, the r.o.s were very accomodating, the only problem was the shooters! I wish I could figure out what exactly went wrong. Oh well. I believe this is the second time I have scored in the triple digits! Ouch. Oh, I know what happened, I shot too fast & forgot to aim! ;Q
    I don't know about Saturday but Sunday was not crowded at all. Hopefully some more folks showed up Sunday afternoon but when I left at 12, there were no shooters on the range. The only complaint I have at all is I saw several shooters with their finger in the trigger guard when they were at low ready. That is very hard to police & noone fired an accidental round but still, I don't like to see that kind of thing. All in all though, it was a very well run match.
    The Clark range is a great place to shoot & I would like to thank Jerry & Kay & all the r.o.s for their hospitality. It was a fun match, even though I didn't do as well as I wanted. Oh well, look out San Antonio, I am going to try practicing in the next two months!!!:)