GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Southern Backwater Mafia & President-Elect
6,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw a thread that mentioned BBQ pieces so I would start one :)
My S&W Model 27-2, .357 Magnum, 3.5” Barrel, Blue, Checkered Top Strap and Barrel Rib, Pinned, Recessed, Target Trigger, Target Hammer, Number matching Target Stocks SN# S31**** Made in 1968 with Roy Jinks Letter
1968Model27.jpg

·
Registered
350 Posts
My S&W Model 27-2, .357 Magnum, 3.5” Barrel, Blue, Checkered Top Strap and Barrel Rib, Pinned, Recessed, Target Trigger, Target Hammer, Number matching Target Stocks SN# S31**** Made in 1968 with Roy Jinks Letter
so i'm confused, if you saw one why did you feel the need to create another one?

·
Millenium #3936
6,229 Posts
I dont understand

·
Crusty Member
10,688 Posts
View attachment 855726
I'm not sure that qualifies as a BBQ gun. My older twin of it, 27 no-dash, 3.5", factory nickel is probably closer to the mark. Guess I need a holster for it.

·
I'm not retired
7,146 Posts
Posting other pics in that other thread would have been a hijack though.
Last time I looked, you held the world record for the most guns that actually qualified for 'barbecue guns'. Hope you still hold it. Some fine pieces you own. ;)

·
Southern Backwater Mafia & President-Elect
6,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not sure that qualifies as a BBQ gun. My older twin of it, 27 no-dash, 3.5", factory nickel is probably closer to the mark. Guess I need a holster for it.
Some folks like nickel finish some folks not so much

1 - 20 of 57 Posts