Glock 19 Show & Tell: Glock 19 Gen4 Trijicon RedDot

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Voidshot9, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Voidshot9

Voidshot9 NRA Patron Member

I've been a Glock fan for quite a while now and I own several of them. The Glock 19 has been my favorite, the grip just fits my hand the best and I'm the most accurate with it. I've also been wanting to get the MOS model so I could try out a RedDot.

My "Golden Unicorn" handgun (which is what a friend calls it when he teases me about my obsession) would be a Glock 19 MOS with a black slide and an olive drab frame. The local gun shops carry MOS models but never in alternate colors.

After about six months of obsessing about it I finally decided look around online. I'd never purchased online before and honestly didn't know how much of a pain the whole FFL transfer might be, so I hadn't really explored this option before. Finally I came across the little gem below. And as I find out, online firearms retailers make it pretty dang convenient to select an FFL transfer dealer. I'm kicking myself for waiting so long... :)

(And just FYI, at this point this Glock 19 hasn't even had a round chambered yet, so please no comments about a feline in danger!)

Freshly attached Trijicon RMR 6.5 in Olive Drab. I wish Trijicon's idea of OD matched Glock's idea of that color a bit better, but it still works:
    [​IMG]

Close-up:
    [​IMG]

Complete with a 50-round happy drum, just 'cause:
    [​IMG]

Co-witnessed with suppressor height sights:
    [​IMG]

I swear, this guy tries to get into the picture frame whenever he can...
    [​IMG]

There you have it. The latest piece of fun gear added to my collection.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    V Gehts and Will Beararms like this.