Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Native Mainiac
23,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading down to the town office in a bit to use the "airlock" to pick up this years registration for my boat so I can put it in the water.

Here's a pic from last fall. Nothing really fancy, Lund 1625 Rebel with a 50 Horse Mercury. It's been a great boat, but on some cold days trolling for salmon or touge I wish I had a full windshield with canvas. I added the decals last fall to terrorize the kayakers
Lund 2019.jpg
on the lake.

Let's see your watercraft!

·
JAFO
4,644 Posts

·
Registered
10,004 Posts
Heading down to the town office in a bit to use the "airlock" to pick up this years registration for my boat so I can put it in the water.

Here's a pic from last fall. Nothing really fancy, Lund 1625 Rebel with a 50 Horse Mercury. It's been a great boat, but on some cold days trolling for salmon or touge I wish I had a full windshield with canvas. I added the decals last fall to terrorize the kayakers View attachment 744060 on the lake.

Let's see your watercraft!
Excellent fishing boat, and an offspring of the late Gordon Lund, who grew up and spent most of his life in the Detroit Lakes area of MN. Gramps was an avid fisherman, and the only fishing boat he would consider was a Lund.

·
Mentally Frozen
28,452 Posts

1 - 20 of 124 Posts