Glock Talk banner
61 - 80 of 132 Posts
Top Gen 4 G-35 bottom Gen 3 G-22 FDE. Slide and machine work by Mark Housel. Also have (2) G-22 RTF2, Gen 3 G-35.
After my current slide build going on with LW (sans optic) for IDPA, I am heavily considering my first RMR setup. Just not sure how it's gonna be to transition from shooting a lot of rounds without one (RMR) to shooting with one for classes and range trips, and back and forth……….

Great looking pistols, I have heard nothing but praises about Mark's work, and your pistols look very well thought out for a purpose.

FM :thumbsup:

It took a little getting use to using/finding the dot at first. Once I had practiced /shot enough it became a lot faster as did my times transitioning from multiple targets. I shoot all six classes in GSSF and use the G-35 in Unlimited. I solved the problem (for me) as far as going from RMR to irons by using Ameriglo .115 Red fiber optic front with a .140 Black rear on my other competition pistols. Another benefit for my 58 year old eyes is that with irons I have shooting glasses made to clearly focus the front sight at arms length as I normally wear bi-focal's. With the RMR I have no problems acquiring the front sight even with bi-focal's which is nice when I CCW the G-22.

61 - 80 of 132 Posts