Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine and I were at the local gun shop and they had a Marlin 1894c in stock, which is a rare occurrence. What a beautiful and handy little rifle it is! I would love to have one, but the price tag is a bit of BS in my opinion. I'd love to have one with a peep sight on the receiver.

Post some pics!

·
Registered
12,851 Posts
I have one in .45 Colt caliber to go with my SAA.

The price is high, but with Marlin closing production in CT, it may be worth more to a collector.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I had one when I was younger, my Stepdad has it now. I mentioned it to him yesterday that I was interested in getting it back.

He laughed at me.

·
Stop the steal!
19,562 Posts

Third one down is Winchester 94AE Trapper in 357mag

It's been a great little carbine.

hog

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
A friend of mine and I were at the local gun shop and they had a Marlin 1894c in stock, which is a rare occurrence. What a beautiful and handy little rifle it is! I would love to have one, but the price tag is a bit of BS in my opinion. I'd love to have one with a peep sight on the receiver.

Post some pics!
Mine is a Rossi 92 with 16" barrel. I love this gun! It's my SD gun, camp gun, small game gun, deer gun, and fun gun...all in one light weight cool looking package!

This pic isn't very sexy but here it is,

·
Watcher.
41,020 Posts

Third one down is Winchester 94AE Trapper in 357mag

It's been a great little carbine.

hog
You have very good taste in rifles.'08. :cool:

·
NRA Life Member
69,917 Posts
Nice rifle. I have the 1895G. Cost me $325 used, but the guy did throw in 2 scopes and mounts, an AR-15 magazine, 60 rounds of 45/70 and about 400-500 rounds of .223 softpoint ammo.

·
Pass the ammo
713 Posts
Here are my two .357's

Marlin 1894CB 20"

Puma 92 16"

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why do all these pictures make me want to mount up, throw a lever gun in a scabbard then ride into the sunset?

·
Watcher.
41,020 Posts
Let's break out some Winchesters and ride.'08.

(paraphrased)

·
Watcher.
41,020 Posts
I want one .41mag/.44mag.'08.

·
NRA Life Member
69,917 Posts
I need to get a lever .357. Seems like it'd be a world of fun.
If I had a lever .357 I'd just be forced to buy a couple of .357 Vaqueros and start going to CAS matches, which is another expensive hobby.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts