Should I join GSSF and why?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by TheProfessor, Oct 10, 2005.

1. TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Hi! This is of course a no-brainer "yes" but the main question is really: what does membership involve? How can one benefit from being a member? Before I join I'd like to have a better idea from GSSF members.

Thanks!

2. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Membership allows you to shoot in the GSSF matches and the Indoor Matches.

You recieve a hat and some literature too, whoopee!

The big benifit is being able to particapte/shoot in the matches.

3. FotoTomas

FotoTomas Pure Polymer

The three biggest reasons to join in my opinion are these.

1. The opportunity to shoot simple matches in competition and win serious prizes.

2. The opportunity to have a GLOCK certified armorer do maintenance on my pistols without charge for parts and labor.

3. The opportunity to associate with like minded people both at the matches as well as after.

Thats it in a nutshell for me. More benefits are there but they tend to be compliments to the "big three" for me. :)

4. glockwerkes

glockwerkes

It really is a no-brainer. On my very first outing, I had my M19 rebuilt for FREE. I think the only original parts left were the frame, slide, and barrel. And all my mags checked and tuned as well. At that time, I wasn't really competitive in the match, but I had a great time.

Write the check already. Then you can have some Kool-Aid. Welcome to the addiction.