close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Should i exchange my night sights??

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by mikem04rubi, Feb 22, 2010.

1. mikem04rubi

mikem04rubi

Bought a G23 a few weeks back, (unfortunately have not shot it yet), but after doing alot of reviewing posts about night sights, i realized that the zone 3 tritium sights were sort of a generic brand. So i called AF Boyer where i bought the gun and the owner said , no problem you can return the sights and i will put on whatever kind you want. Just not sure if it is worth it. Very new to guns, so i dont really have anything to compare the sights to. Even though they are Zone 3 brand, they say Trijicon on them. They charged my about 80.00 for the sights, i could get some nice Ameripro's for that.. any opinions??

thanks for the input:supergrin:

2. FlyfishermanMike

FlyfishermanMike

Definitely go with Ameriglo! Many options to fit any needs. I'd recommend their Pro Operators with yellow rears.

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

F.Y.I.,

ZONE 3 sights are made by AmeriGlo, and that they are very similar to the AmeriGlo Classic style and also very similar to the Trijicon (same type of metal, same exact tritium insert, the only difference is the packaging). Your sights are just fine, and are warranted by AmeriGlo.

4. mikem04rubi

mikem04rubi

Thank you Danny, I think i will just keep them. Im sure they are fine.