close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

shot my first GSSF match today

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by joedoc, Mar 3, 2007.

1. joedoc

joedoc

shot the indoor match in Cinti with my 26. of course i had never seen the targets (only saw a picture of them) before and i could not see the scoring circles worth a darn, so i just aimed at the center of the target. did ok---477, which was better than i was expecting. no misses, at least.
    lots of fun, met some great folks happy to make a newbie seem welcome. thanks.

2. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

come to an outside GSSF match and see what the fun is really like:supergrin:

3. joedoc

joedoc

i hope to do just that this summer

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Yeeee Haaaaaa
    Sounds like you did some fine shooten the pard. A first match is always the tough one. Now you will have a better idea as to what to expect next time. Like LT said please come to an out door GSSF match and see what you been missing for so long. I know you will find it a whoot. You will meet some of the most wonderful folks at the. I know I did. Let me tell you I am hooooookkkkkeeeeddd! Hope to see you on the line some time soon.

Pharaoh;)

5. ede

ede Bama's Friend

just picture the target folded side to side and top to bottom. where the two creases meet is the center.

6. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Welcome aboard...great shooting....and yes those rings are hard if not impossible to see sometimes.....as everyone has suggested now outside for an even greater adventurer with a world of friends ready to meet ya. :supergrin:

7. weakeyes

weakeyes

Good shooting. Welcome the world of the addicted.Ditto on the come to an outside match.
    Bill B.