Shootout caught on doorbell video.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by MaxxAction, Jun 15, 2020.

1. M&P15T

M&P15T Well I'll Be Dipped!!!

Except for the females, the white kid with the PCC, all the people running away. If anything, I'd guess that was some sort of BLM & Antifa fracas, but the location makes no sense as it's not near where the protests are happening. We have no idea who or what they're shooting at, who started the shooting, what lead up to what we see. What I do see is actually a nicer neighborhood/block for this area. Doesn't strike me as a drug turf situation.

There's 0 proof of anything. 0 facts, 0 concrete information. How many times do we have to say wait until the facts come out?

Get back to us when you find more info on what happened. I'll keep an eye on the YT comments.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  2. Bullwinkle J Moose

Bullwinkle J Moose Quick! Duck!

We need to get rid of all those racist doorbell cams. They obviously are biased and deliberately set out to portray certain ethnicities in an unfavorable light.

Not quite. The facts gleaned from this video are that irresponsible people are spraying bullets without aiming in a residential area and present a very clear danger to the public at large.

3. quantico

quantico 1911 lover Millennium Member

That showed no safe gun useage.. NONE. Bunch of idiots shooting in unknown directiions around people. That would get you tossed out of any gun range I have ever been near. Thank god no kids or innocent people were killed or injured.

This is NOT why the 2nd ammendment exists.. this is an example of no judgement and no skill... and no social responsibility.

This at a time when black people are on course to disband police departments ?? ( not most black people of course) looting , rioting and now this sort of psyco stuff !!

nrajeff likes this.
  4. 5.45 Shooter

5.45 Shooter

This is the picture of all blacks that are in the minds of every police officer that confronts a black person. The black community has to change the picture profile in everyone minds of the violence that the black community is capable of to stop the violence to black people.
    If I'm a police officer that just wants to make it home, confronting a black person with a violent picture like this in the back of my mind, that will determine the treatment they will receive from me. Think about it, it doesn't matter if you are black or white if you are dealing with a race that has a violent past it will change the way you treat them.

Caver 60 likes this.
  5. Z71bill

Z71bill

I bet I can guess how many of these guys want to defund the police department.

Quijibo and FullClip like this.
  6. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

No white kid or PCC in the video. A somewhat lighter-skinned black kid with a rifle caliber AR pistol, by the look of the magazine. You won't see Antifa in a fight like that, unless they are helpless victims.

The neighborhood is not at all unusual for "the hood" in 2020. I often check out the areas where these crimes happen on Google Streetview, in cities all over America. That looks fairly typical of the good side of the hood, with those iron fences being the dead giveaway.

Quijibo and Caver 60 like this.
  7. nrajeff

nrajeff

This is why the gun show loophole needs to be closed. Those shooters obviously got those guns at a local D.C. gun show that wasn't requiring picture I.D. and Instant Background Checks on all purchasers. :)

JimWillson likes this.
  8. Glock4L1fe

Glock4L1fe

Ginger?

Ordell Robbie likes this.
  9. M&P15T

M&P15T Well I'll Be Dipped!!!

Looks white to me. Owning what looks like a PCC/AR15 with a brace makes me think white-guy from out of town. Like some "protestor" from Virginia with heavy white guilt. Those aren't purchasable in MD or DC, so it probably came from Virginia. But in Virginia, it would have to be registered.

That he also appears to have 0 knowledge of how to use it, gives the impression it's some ANTIFA type that just bought it, or stole it from dad, or their brother or friend.

10. slym2none

slym2none

Thanks for your permission.

11. quantico

quantico 1911 lover Millennium Member

Your welcome.. just hope that you never need many rounds to ever solve any problem that comes up in life. I have carried 5 or 6 in a revolver myself.. or 6 plus1 in a glock 36.. about the same in an OMC 380 and seacamp 380.. I currently like 9 or ten rounds in a 45 or 10mm 1911 or 9 rounds in my 45 smith shields. With al the socal unrest going on I wanted to say hello.. you want 6 plus1 to carry these days?? Especially after seeing this video.. and your happy with that. So good on you....

12. slym2none

slym2none

I see you don't understand sarcasm. Good to know.

*files info away*

13. 5.45 Shooter

5.45 Shooter

I go to a lot of gun shows & have not been to one in the last 5 years that will allow anyone to walk out with a gun no matter how small, without a proper background check. Most won't allow gun transactions anywhere outside on the show property.
    Gun show loopholes don't exist anymore.

nrajeff likes this.
  14. slym2none

slym2none

Psst... they never did...

nrajeff likes this.
  15. 5.45 Shooter

5.45 Shooter

Well your right it never was a loophole we as residents of this state can sell our used firearms to any other proper adult in the same state.
    What they were referring to is individual sellers at gun shows selling to out of state buyers but I think they have made that illegal. And about 5 or 6 years ago the gun show organisations got together & said they won't allow individual sales inside or on the property.
    That closed the loophole they were talking about. People can still buy & sell to other individuals just off the property, there is no way to stop that.

16. wjv

wjv RIP Stan Lee.. . .

That was just a peaceful AntiFa protest. . .

17. JabbaNoBother

JabbaNoBother

Street viewed and Zillow'd Simms Pl...someone tagged F#@* Trump about halfway down the block, some dude lounging in a beach/lawn chair in the street next to a flat screen tv. Prices of those units are outrageous but some look very modern.

Thuggery just acting thuggery

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

18. Ofc.JL

Ofc.JL

"Inshallah" Shooting technique!

Dynactus likes this.