Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Am Yisrael Chai
34,842 Posts
9 yards?!? :rofl: 5 yards at the most, but probably more like 4.

If I had watched this video back in the day, I would not have bought a Glock. Please tell me he just had the tacticool clothing and does not serve on the front lines of our military. Please....

·
OBEY ME!
1,902 Posts
This guy is a major tool. He has a big internet following of wannabe mall ninjas. I'll take 100:1 odds the closest he's been to combat is his Xbox.

·
NRA MEMBER
8,151 Posts
9 yards?!? :rofl: 5 yards at the most, but probably more like 4.

If I had watched this video back in the day, I would not have bought a Glock. Please tell me he just had the tacticool clothing and does not serve on the front lines of our military. Please....
He's just a TactiCool guy..You should see all his vids..:whistling:

·
Am Yisrael Chai
34,842 Posts
He's just a TactiCool guy..You should see all his vids..
"Well now. Thank you so much there Mr. Helper. Are you now gonna help me get back the roughly 100 seconds I just blew watching parts of a couple of his vids?"

BTW- He has an AR-ish something and the screen indicates 70 yards.

70 yards!!!!!??!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This guy has a MAJOR and HUGE problem with gauging distances and linear lengths. I'll leave the obvious punch lines for others.

·
NRA MEMBER
8,151 Posts
he had a nasty cut on his left thumb. he got too close to the slide a time or two, methinks.

tbh, i agree, not impressed. not that i could necessarily shoot better, but im sure i wouldnt shoot any worse either. and i'd bet money i get WAY less range time than he does.
He cut himself with his new knife..Theres a vid on that too..

·
****** Viejo
29,558 Posts
If the Glock 17 is " his standard" then why did he have to borrow a buddy's for the video? I can't find fault with the pistol tho.tom.

·
Combat Veteran
910 Posts
Only morons watch this guy and thinks he has anything other than basic knowledge about firearms. My guess is he has never served in any civil or military capacity and is the classic wanna be.

·
NRA MEMBER
8,151 Posts
Only morons watch this guy and thinks he has anything other than basic knowledge about firearms. My guess is he has never served in any civil or military capacity and is the classic wanna be.
Just because someone doesnt know any better does make them a moron..

·
Registered
796 Posts
While he is shooting look at the background,, I see at least 7 or 8 takes. Not fake my a_ _!!

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
Sad thing is this guy is a Lt.Col in the Army.

·
Am Yisrael Chai
34,842 Posts
Just because someone doesnt know any better does make them a moron..
True that as we are all morons in some part of life in our own unique moron way.

Well, not me personally, but the rest of you are though. :whistling:

·
Am Yisrael Chai
34,842 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts