close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shooting Steel for Sale... cpix

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by subgunner, Aug 26, 2002.

1. subgunner

subgunner runnin'n'gunnin

Fellow shooters,
    I have some steel plate targets right now that I am ready to sell and this group of active shooters is more likely to be interested than most others.

The targets are of club quality that I had made specifically for hard use with [all] pistol calibers and shotgun, but they are NOT rifle targets.

They are made of 3/8th inch cold rolled steel and are cut in shapes that breakdown as follows:
    5 - 6" round plates
    5 - 6" square plates
    5 - bowling pin plates
    1 - 5" bonus plate with 1" center hole and pocket for "Exploder Target"
    3 - US Pepper Poppers
    2 - Full size Pepper Poppers
    15 - steel upright stands for steel plates

These pieces were used for 6-1/2 years in Sub-Machinegun competitions and have taken thousands of hits with no appreciable sign of wear. There is a pock mark on the surface of one of the big poppers from a 12 gauge slug (at about 20 yards) that accidentally got mixed into some buckshot during a 3 - gun match . The bases on the poppers are made of pressure treated wood and are new, welds are solid, and all the steel is freshly painted. The bases usually last about 3 years before needing to be replaced.

Price for everything is $600, you pay shipping on 440 pounds. I am located in PA.

This link: http://www.mgmtargets.com/pricing.htm is for comparable quality steel and prices a package like this at about $1300, plus my package has the plate stands as well.

I have some PICTURES on WebShots at: http://community.webshots.com/album/44577113EBbaaT

Let me know, thanks.

2. Avalanche

Avalanche

You have mail !!!

3. Avalanche

Avalanche

Have they been sold yet?

Thanks