close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shooting at Penske rental in Kennesaw GA, 2 dead......

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by ATL Peach Girl, Jan 12, 2010.

1. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

2. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

damn , im wondering if disgruntled employee was gettign back at the business which seems to be the case. with the economy this bad and no job some folks flip out. i know it says he worked there but left but my senses tell me he was fired and they did not mention it .

3. JW1178

JW1178

I work about a mile from that place, I drive by it every day. One of our tool guy's also sells tools there too. He was at our shop when there were just police cars everywhere, and when he found out where it was, he knew the gunman right away. He told us that the guy was a crazy old man, that had been fired twice there because of threatening to do what he just did, or once brought a gun to work and threatened to use it. He had mental issues and everyone worried that he would go postal. I guess he did some crazy stuff like that again and they fired him, and he came and did what he said he would do. Our tool man was pretty shaken up because the guys shot, and the shooter were customers of his and he delt with them personally. Well, it was crazy that it happened walking distance from where I was when it happened.

4. packinaglock

packinaglock John 3:16

My sister lives in Kennesaw, I wish I could talk her into carrying. She isn't anti gun, she's just afraid to carry. :dunno:

5. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

yeah I have not heard anything about who this guy was, I am sure there is info out there.