Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I figure you folks here might get a kick out of this...

In talking with my town's fire marshal, a VERY irate woman (her name is probably Karen...) sent an email to the town hall, police chief, basically everyone in town government. She was complaining about the sign that says "Shoot (something) (something) " on it. She just couldn't believe with the china virus, Sandy Hook, and all the things happening someone would put up a signing telling people to "shoot".

Seeing as the the police chief just recently put up 5 (or 6) HUGE illuminated signs warning about the china virus, he thought someone had hacked one of them. Nope, they all are working correctly.

Upon further contact, they found the sign the woman was complaining about. At the local golf course, which is visible from a main road, on the first tee there is a small sign that says "Shoot from here first".

Fire Marshal swears it is a true story.

·
Registered
30,228 Posts
People can make mistakes that are funny, and yet sad.

There was a town meeting one night where some citizens were angry after a 911 system had been adopted for the local public safety system. The crux of the resentment as explained by one opponent was that the system was unfair for the community because nobody had an "11" button on their phone.

·
Unfair Facist
27,044 Posts
People can make mistakes that are funny, and yet sad.

There was a town meeting one night where some citizens were angry after a 911 system had been adopted for the local public safety system. The crux of the resentment as explained by one opponent was that the system was unfair for the community because nobody had an "11" button on their phone.
I got 10 that says they were a Democrat.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Save your money, Dragoon! Of course they were. Stock in Trade for an Idiot Dem.

Reactions: Dragoon44

·
Registered
12,071 Posts
absolutely necessary, low IQ mass shooters need a starting point or they will be sitting all day not knowing where to start shooting from...

·
UBER VOL !!!
2,792 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts