GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Mail in ballots are going to be a cluster. I hope we win in a massive landslide. It’s the only joy way to prevent months of uncertainty.

·
Gringo Viejo
28,524 Posts
Those Bastages are exactly why I'm going to the polls in person to vote. tom. :steamed:

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
I don't see how this election will have any credibility at all.........with the number of questionable events that have already happened. .........................of course that is by design.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
I believe it, I'm gonna follow Tom and they will see me and my unshaven face in the morning on voting day

·
Registered
13,940 Posts
Face it, the left is pulling out all the stops. The only thing they haven't pulled yet is a knife.
Well they tried the old ricin in the mail deal so maybe they have from a figurative sense. I saw the story on D'Souza's FB wall. I wanted to share it but I still have 27 days of suspension left. It's all political. Something should be done to all these America hating pieces of thrash. but nothing will be done.

Reactions: mj9mm

·
Registered
30,289 Posts
What happened, exactly?
Someone tossed 9 absentee ballots in the trash. By coincidence, all were votes for President Trump, go figure.

Reactions: B C

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Honestly, I'd be shocked if the dems didn't toss Trump ballots in the garbage. Whether they get caught is another matter.

·
You local friendly Skynet dealer
13,634 Posts
Has anybody asked why? Perhaps they were done wrong like no signature.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts