Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Bogs:

I bought 2 pcs rifle magazines (Ruger 10/22 hi-cap) in Davao and need to send these over to Manila. Need your advise on how to do this best and hopefully, legally. Im from and in Manila now.

Is there necessary papers to ship these by plane or courier? How?

Thanks in advance and more power to you.

Regards,
jjserv

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
My experience is you have to carry them yourself, as LBC will not ship them. I don't know about the other carriers. My PMags sat in MM before I finally got the chance to go there and retrieve them.

Oh BTW they should be in your check-in luggage. I had a lot of explaining to do last time, when the mags were spotted in my carry bag; good thing the PNP lady officer in charge was most understanding.:cool:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Just bring the official receipt issued by the gunstore, stash the mags in your checked-in luggage and you're good to go. For good measure, bring your FA license for your Ruger.

·
CHEEPUCK.COM
466 Posts
it's best to keep them in your check in luggage close to the side and the corners of the luggage so they don't come out clearly on the screen when they go through the xray machines. just to avoid the hassles.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
it's best to keep them in your check in luggage close to the side and the corners of the luggage so they don't come out clearly on the screen when they go through the xray machines. just to avoid the hassles.
That's true with older X-ray machines. Newer machines now have multi-dimensional capabilities and could even focus on an object.

Having the receipt from the gunstore plus your FA license would be the way to go, IMO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts