Shipping Handgun FEDEX

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Apetrulis01, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Apetrulis01

Apetrulis01

Hello:

I think I remember reading somewhere that if you shipped FedEx you could used there 2 day shipping instead of next day air. Can someone please inform me if this is true.

Adam

2. Graves

Graves Diesel Junky

There are a bunch of ffl's in my area that will ship it for you at a flatrate fee btween $20-$35. May want to look into that, last long gun I shipped went fedex ground.

3. 36shooter

36shooter

I just shipped one last week had to ship it priority overnight that was the only way they would let me ship it . cost $87.:wow:

4. RonaldG29

RonaldG29 Noah's Hero

Welllllll.... I don't want to scare you but there was a post here about a firearm being stolen through FedEx. I would always recommend selling a firearm FTF. Good luck.

5. den888

den888

Yep, I would be careful shipping a firearm FEDEX...

6. Ol Timer

Ol Timer ↓ hog hunter ↓ Millennium Member

Plus one. FFL to FFL can go USPS and not have to deal with those outrageous Next Day fees. Another advantage is you know it will be done right and the receiver will not refuse delivery. And yet another advantage is you support your local gun shop.

7. carbofan21

carbofan21

good advice

8. Isaiah1412

Isaiah1412

Just go to your local FedEx handling depot, find a convicted felon and turn the gun over to him to be sold on the street. Save yourself the time, hassle and money.

9. DPris

DPris

That's absurd.
    Over the years I've shipped & had shipped to me literally hundreds of guns via Fedex. Not one single loss.

How do you think the gunmakers get products to distributors & dealers? Mix of Fedex & UPS, they certainly don't deliver them personally.
    The volume of firearms in transit in brown trucks & white trucks every day in this country is very sizable. Some are stolen, but the percentage is extremely low and the odds are high in favor of a successful delivery.