Glock Talk banner

Shield Plus with Extras

1031 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  MiamiProfessor
Selling an Unfired Shield Plus. I have installed the Apex Striker Block, and Ameriglo Hackathorn rear sight. I have not installed hack front sight as my sight pusher doesn’t do front sights - but the orange front sight will come with the gun

$425 shipped.
Automotive lighting Tool Gadget Toolbox Rectangle
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Material property Gun accessory
Textile Sleeve Office supplies Revolver Finger
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,497 Posts
To all - I'll never deal with this guy again. I paid for this 13 days ago and never got the gun or shipping confirmation. I got some lame story about the FFL. I supposedly am getting a refund but it's still being processed. On top of all that, I'm out $80 for a sight pusher that I ordered and now don't need.

· Registered
303 Posts
To all - I'll never deal with this guy again. I paid for this 13 days ago and never got the gun or shipping confirmation. I got some lame story about the FFL. I supposedly am getting a refund but it's still being processed. On top of all that, I'm out $80 for a sight pusher that I ordered and now don't need.
Glad I saw this was just about to try to buy his new post

· Registered
141 Posts
Can you post a follow up in his other Shield sale thread to warn people?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts