Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon. Any chance you'll ever make a magazine for the Glock 43?
I don't own the Glock 43x.

We are currently working on a Glock 43 magazine. Sign up for the newsletter on the website to be notified when it's ready. Thanks!

I will do that for sure! Would you happen to know how many rounds it will be?
More than the standard 6 rounder that Glock provides?

Yes, definitely more. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I'm happy for those of you seeking this. Hopefully they will perfect the design and give you a larger flush and pinky extension version that works well. :cheers:

I honestly don't know if I'd bother for me. I tried extensions (Pearce). They weren't 100% reliable and I now prefer flush anyway. I bought the 43 as a 6+1 with a spare mag in the pocket gun. It does that quite well in OEM trim and I'm content. Likewise I'm content with my 5 shot J-frames with a speedloader/speed strip in the pocket.

I have other gun choices if I want them.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was asking for the 43. This post isn't about the already in existence 43x mags. Shield Arms is going to produce mags for the 43 with more rounds.

·
Private side
11,502 Posts
I’d check them out.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
There have been a few threads on this (I admit to starting one myself). I did a mockup of what they might be able to produce. To do this, I scanned a G43 mag and a fired 9mm cartridge. I then showcased my impressive photoshop skills and created this to feed the rumor mill.

g43magtest.jpg

As you can see, it MIGHT be possible to get a flush fit 9 round mag. I suspect that it will be an 8 round flush fit, which would still be great!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts