GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Has SA always been so aloof with their product ?? No updates, no timelines, ....seems to me like very little concern for the customer. I'm waiting on my order so I believe in the product, but take your $$$ and totally ignore you is a little annoying or, sign of the times I guess.
Rant over.....

·
Man, I'm Pretty
30,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
You would think that with today's technology they could send out automated updates. But without knowing what if any inventory software they use it may not be possible.

It may be that they have a very small staff and limited automation and are struggling just to get things shipped.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

Reactions: CanyonMan

·
Registered
56 Posts
Has SA always been so aloof with their product ?? No updates, no timelines, ....seems to me like very little concern for the customer. I'm waiting on my order so I believe in the product, but take your $$$ and totally ignore you is a little annoying or, sign of the times I guess.
Rant over.....
Yes, I've had several issues with them. I originally went to their website and all three of their magazines were on back order with no expected time frame shown on when they would be back in, and you couldn't even order them. I then got on their notifications list, which they didn't notify me at all, and I know this because I was checking their page at least twice a day. Then on 11-15-2020 I noticed the plain black magazines could be put in my cart and ordered but that the other two could not. I placed my order for 5 of them and a catch. I feel they should put a notice on their page explaining that they are behind and what those reasons are for and when they expect to be back in stock. I had earlier sent them an email asking about their product being outta stock for nearly 5 months and they responded with they were in the process of moving and would not be taking orders until they got caught up on their back orders. Now how hard would that of been to explain this on their website and let us know an approximate date? Well now I've been waiting for 10 days with no shipping confirmation. I hear it's going to be another month maybe two from others on this site, lol.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anytime I’ve contacted them for an update I get an email same day. You have to realize you’re ordering a product everyone wants and is ordering in a pretty crazy time. Lots of things just not gun related are back ordered. I’m sure they are doing whatever they can to get orders out. In this day of I want it now you’re just going to have to wait like a big boy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Anytime I’ve contacted them for an update I get an email same day. You have to realize you’re ordering a product everyone wants and is ordering in a pretty crazy time. Lots of things just not gun related are back ordered. I’m sure they are doing whatever they can to get orders out. In this day of I want it now you’re just going to have to wait like a big boy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes I understand having to wait, but a good company should post updates for its customers and have things working like their notification system did not work for me. It's really easier for them to post something on their home page to let customers know a time frame than have thousands of customers writing emails and calling. I'm not sure how you don't understood.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yes I understand having to wait, but a good company should post updates for its customers and have things working like their notification system did not work for me. It's really easier for them to post something on their home page to let customers know a time frame than have thousands of customers writing emails and calling. I'm not sure how you don't understood.
preaching to the choir

·
Registered
14 Posts
oh I totally understand. Not arguing. It would be handy to have something on their site. Customer communication is huge. We just have to wait I guess.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Think we're all on the same page. Be good to keep this going as guys get their orders vs purchase date so at least we can track inventory progress.
Guess this is the new normal....my 43x took 13 days to ship when past purchases have been 2 days to ship.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts