Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just damn, the waitress at Golden Coral that always gives me a hug, you know the one I have talked about her before, yea thats the one. Anywho there is a new Golden Coral goin in in Illinois somewhere and GC is sendin her there to train all the wait staff. She gonna train'em up reel good for sure, gonna miss my weekly hugs though, cause she gonna be gone 2 weeks:crying:On the up side though I got 2 hugs from her today:supergrin::hugs::hugs:

·
Da Da
7,197 Posts
I've eaten at the GC near Penn and the I240 (way to often) when I lived there years ago.

Good food and nice folks.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've eaten at the GC near Penn and the I240 (way to often) when I lived there years ago.

Good food and nice folks.
Very nice folks and food also:supergrin::wavey:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hopefully one day:supergrin:
Okie brother, I'll share some "game" with you. Here's how you should play this when she gets back:

Her: "Oh Okie, you big sexy man! I missed you so bad!" -Hugs-

You: "I missed you too. Hey, Tuesday nights are usually my bowling night, but my partner's wife put the clamp on him and he can't seem to find the time to go anymore. What do you think about bowling with me next Tuesday night?"

Her: "Oh Okie! I'd travel to the moon to bowl with you! You going to pick me up in your stud mobile?"

See bud? It's only hard while you're thinking about it. :)

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okie, you STILL havn't gotten her phone # :wow:

you better get with it bud:thumbsup::supergrin:
Not yet I ain't:crying:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okie brother, I'll share some "game" with you. Here's how you should play this when she gets back:

Her: "Oh Okie, you big sexy man! I missed you so bad!" -Hugs-

You: "I missed you too. Hey, Tuesday nights are usually my bowling night, but my partner's wife put the clamp on him and he can't seem to find the time to go anymore. What do you think about bowling with me next Tuesday night?"

Her: "Oh Okie! I'd travel to the moon to bowl with you! You going to pick me up in your stud mobile?"

See bud? It's only hard while you're thinking about it. :)
That won't work my friend, we both work Tuesday evenings:crying:Thanks for the tip though:thumbsup:

·
Watcher.
40,589 Posts
Okster,If'n youse don't shoot youse can't score.'08.

:dunno:

·
GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
Does she own a Kimber?

If so, nab her! :thumbsup:

·
Watcher.
40,589 Posts
Okie, no matter how good she looks to you some other fella is tired of her BS.
DUDE,youse just crushed his dreams.'08. :whistling::shocked::faint:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 48 Posts