Sheriff Izzie

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Tomcat1977, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Tomcat1977

Tomcat1977 "Cynical Little me"

I hate to say I told you so but.....a massacre that happened on 14 Feb 18 and here it is 8 Aug 18 with the same screwball Sheriff in power.

I told you the Democrats weren't going to give up so easily in one of the most most populated Counties in the country. After all it was only dead kids and a Dept. ran by total incompetents.

Thats how they do. String it out and then make a deal. Remember all it was the NRA responsible.

2. plp

plp

We expect no less from the left.

The equivalent of, all cars are junk, because mine just broke down. Never mind I never changed the oil, and the radiator leaked after I hit that tree, is the fault of the car, not me.

Will Beararms likes this.

3. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

what did you expect to happen?
    The people of Broward county voted out a good decent man in Al Lamberti and voted in an idiot.
    They would have to recall him, being competent is not a job description for a politician,(which is what a Sheriff is).
    They got what they deserved and unless they recall him he will serve his term.

Will Beararms and Bruce M like this.
  4. Tomcat1977

I "expected to happen" exactly what did happen.

The Investigation into Izzie would drag out until the Public forgot while the South Florida big Blue machine went to work with its cash contributions buying off both Red and Blue Hacks the entire time blaming the NRA for this idiot, and the head of county education, deciding they were going to suspend criminal Law for arresting student offenders. https://www.infowars.com/bombshell-...-police-colluded-to-shield-criminal-students/ https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

And despite the fact they had been at this kids house 40+ times for all kinds of malfeasance nobody could figure out he was no good and intervention was required. Add the FBI to that List.

And were not even remembering how his Politicized/Patronage outfit, with its demoralized officers, didn't even go into the school until POs from another outfit shamed them into it. The Hack Capt. they had scrooched the pooch setting up the response. The entire thing was an embarrassment and since I know Police Dept.'s I know Leadership is most to blame.

The guy never even talked about crime during his occasional office visits. He's a purely Political animal, now what kind of Dept. is a guy like that going to create? Who would put his picture on His squad cars?

[​IMG]

Now that I'm retired I can tell the truth whenever I want.

happie2shoot likes this.
  5. steve4102

steve4102

And Law Enforcement.

6. Binge&Purge

Binge&Purge Making B&P Great Again

Dead children serve a purpose for the democrats. Of course they aren't going to do anything. Did you see where that democrat out west was training kids to shoot up schools?

I never followed the investigation or what was being released, but I thought I read that it was the Sheriff's policy that they not go in. If so, the SRO was sacrificed so the Sheriff's policies wouldn't be in the spotlight.

7. Binge&Purge

His last name is Cruz. Sounds Latino, and Latinos can do no wrong.

8. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!

Well, maybe YOU do, but your almost pathological hate for the police is well documented here, so it's to be expected....

It's sort of sad, actually.

9. steve4102

steve4102

My hate?

How about the hate and contempt LE has for the laws they have sworn to uphold.

Following a stand down order and allowing innocent civilians to be harmed is beyond contemptuous.

10. ranger1968

ranger1968

Yes, your hate;

It's sad......

Especially because you clearly know absolutely nothing about the police beyond a headline or two.

Have you ever taken the time to try to find out in person, on your own, what the day to day job of a law enforcement officer is really like? Who they are, what their typical day entails, what they see and deal with, the decisions that must be made on other people's behalf?

You know, the sort of things that would actually give you some first hand knowledge, instead of just making all sorts of general assumptions....

Bruce M, Duke45Big, pgg00 and 2 others like this.
  11. HarlDane

HarlDane

He was adopted so last name means nothing.

Bruce M likes this.
  12. steve4102

steve4102

Really, sing the sob story on how hard life is to be a coP, give me a ****in break.

Do your job, honor you OATH or GTFO.

13. ranger1968

ranger1968

So, no, you have never really taken the time to find out for yourself?

It's easy to sit there at the keyboard and snipe (if a bit cowardly) , it's another to actually go out there in the real world and do a little first hand research...

This is exactly what you your arguments lack any real merit, and are essentially ignorant rants: You haven't done any homework, yet you want to tech the class...

Again, sad.

pgg00, sheriff tom and Stendec like this.
  14. steve4102

steve4102

How much bandwidths should I use/waste posting countless situations where LE followed orders by a politician putting innocent citizens in harms way?

You got time? I got lots.

15. ranger1968

ranger1968

So you haven't got any first hand experience with any of this? Just headlines and Internet bluster?

You have no credibility, since you haven't done any real homework and just have some half baked opinion rooted in some sort of deep seated hatred for the cops;

Do some real, first hand research.

pgg00, sheriff tom and Stendec like this.
  16. railfancwb

railfancwb

Not much sacrifice. Quick retirement into a $100K plus pension as I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Tomcat1977

Ranger who are you talking to ?

18. 72Cheyenne

72Cheyenne

Steve4102.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

19. Tomcat1977

10-4. I dont see him cause he's on ignore. Thanks.

20. Binge&Purge

I have an impressive ignore list, and it's always funny to see one way conversations and not know who is being replied to. Oddly enough, when you go to another browser, you'll typically find the ignore was a good choice.