close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shelton, Washington Match Results!

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by jel, Aug 29, 2003.

1. jel

jel

The results for Shelton have been posted on www.gssfonline.com. Check 'em out!

Congratulations to all the winners!

GSSF Staff

NOTE: There were no promotions to Master at this match.

2. rtr

rtr Glockaholic

3. rtr

rtr Glockaholic

Congrats to the winners. I noticed 2 of the teams are something like "Microsoft Gun Club", I presume they are members of a real microsoft gun club. Anyone know about this? I would think MS would frown upon this kind of activity given how PC they seem to be.

4. Morris

Morris CLM

Oh, MGC is real and active and known by management. Contrary to popular opinion, Microsoft isn't quite as liberal as some make it out to be.

On my end, I did as well as I expected with my poor shooting on LE amateur (18 of 27) but much better on competition (5 of x). For some reason though, I'm not listed on the subcompact. Wait, found it as a DNF. Huh? Must have missed a string someplace. Oh well.

A lot of fun and looking forward to doing more matches in the Northwest next year (Washington, Oregon and Idaho - maybe California if I have the time available). Learned a lot from watching my civilian peers. Most of all - HAD FUN!

Again, thanks to the folks of Shelto R&GC for hosting the event in a nice and professional manner!

5. rtr

rtr Glockaholic

Interesting. I know that HP used to actually own a shooting range here in Colorado that it's employees were allowed to use. Of course they have sold the range, and now weapons are not allowed on their property, even unloaded in your trunk. Anyone know what M$s policy on guns is?

6. damienv

damienv

Hello Everyone,

MSGC is real. I am one of the guys that shot 25th, 10th and 6th in amateur civilian, subcompact, and competition respectively. I used a Glock 32, 33, and 35 with 357 sig barrel. We won last year so this year was not as impressive.

We had a blast as usual.

7. Grey Matter

Grey Matter

This was my first GSSF match. Hats off to the great folks in Shelton. They have a wonderful facility & were great hosts. Thanks again SRPC!

The MS Gun Club is real & fun. We have industry experts present at club meetings from time to time, mostly focusing on training & shooting sports. We also do philanthropic work centered on the shooting activities.

I am really pleased that we (MSGC) had the 2nd & 3rd ranked teams overall. I think we will do better next year. Practice, practice, practice…

I think I even won $25.00.
    :)