close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shelton Roll Call

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Aug 3, 2002.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

The match is only two weeks away. When will you be thee and which Categories are you shooting?

2. Guest

Well it's that time again. I will be going to this one with four (4) of us this year. The team did so well at Fernan (ID.) that we added a new member.

I will shoot in Am. Civ., Sub-comp., and Civ. Team. divisions. I think that next year I might look at getting a G-34 for the Stockmeister class. I am not quite ready for that one ...yet.

We will be shooting both Sat, and Sun. I like this match alot, it's just about the same distance I drive to shoot at Roseberg OR.

Nice range, and you do not have to walk far to get from stage to stage.

Hope to see lots of people there, it will be my last match for the year, and I need the rest (just joking, about the rest part).

See ya at the Match, and Good Luck to all.

3. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Well if you buy a 34 you can only use it in Competition and Unlimited. No longslides in Stockmeister. Still a 34 wouldn't hurt would it. :)

4. TJC

TJC "No Compromise" Millennium Member

FG,

Maybe if the right person were to ask, they would change the rules so the 34 would be allowed. ;)

5. Fireglock

Touche'

6. Guest

OOOPS. Brain Fade...I was too tired the other night.

Sorry I'll see about a G-19c, my wife likes my G-19, but not the recoil (?) so I'll see if I can't get her to try a G-19c, then we can shoot the G.S.S.F. together.

My son is eight, and he wants to start too...Humm that G-19c is sounding better, and better.

Oh well I'll see ya at the match.

7. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Looks like you are having another one of those "Brain Fades" unless your wife is going to shoot in Competetion or U/L Masters with that 19C; that's the only catagories where any "C" (Compensated) Glocks are allowed.

Not trying to be rude but you need to get a good nights sleep and then read the rules. www.gssfonline.com

8. coyote 30

coyote 30 COYOTE HUNTER!!

I'll be there and will shoot Am. Civ., sub compact, major sub and Comp. I hope I can improve on my Coeur d' Alene scores. See you all there. Bruce Clemans

9. Roland-G23

Roland-G23 STI Convert

I'm planning on being there on the 17th, and shooting my G17 in Am.Civ. and Competition. Bringing the same two guys that went to Roseburg with me.

10. hapuna

hapuna Trusted Member

I will be there but can't predict which day yet.
    I will shoot AM CIV and maybe Comp. I want to shoot the
    35 but that doesn't leave me much to choose from. I don't think I'm ready for Stkmstr. So I think the 23 in AM Civ and the 35 in Comp.

11. McGee23

McGee23

Me and my girl shooting Civilian, subcompact and competition. Never done it before so it should be fun. Anyone have any suggestions on cheap throw away ammo other than wolf?

12. 30Dancing

30Dancing Millennium Member

For the first time in 4 years, we won't be in Shelton. My d*&n double-barrelled tendinitis keeps me from even aiming my G30 without severe pain.
    But, best of luck to all you GlockTalkers who will be on site. Bring back a gun or two!

30Dancing and Mrs 30Dancing

13. Fireglock

Get some Celebrex, it got me through last season and I was suffeering from the same thing.

14. CKJH

CKJH Millennium Member

I'll be there early Sat. and gone. My wife is due anytime and she would kill me IF I missed it!!!! Luckily the match is a short drive from the house!