Shelton Finals incorrect?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by coyote 30, Oct 14, 2005.

1. coyote 30

coyote 30 COYOTE HUNTER!!

I have called GSSF and left messages but have not gotten a call back. The problem is that my step son who shot Am. Civ. and is 16 years old, shooting as a junior, is not listed on the final scores. He was listed on the prelimanary scores as a junior male shooter but on the finals he is totally omitted and there is a junior male listed at #65 as being the high junior male shooter. My step son shot in the 135 range for a score and was in the top 25 on the prelim. standings.

Who do I talk to at GSSF to get it straight? So far all I get is voice mail and I leave courteous messages for a call back.

Needless to say my son is kind of bummed he got left out of the finals and it is showing someone else is getting top junior male and $75.

If anyone has a copy of the prelim. scores his name on there was A. Wesley and I think he was right about #20 in the standings.

Thanks and if anyone knows who to call and their extension number at GSSF let me know as soon as you can. Also if you have a toll free number that would help also.

Thanks, Bruce Clemans

2. glockwerkes

glockwerkes

Thank goodness for recycle bins, so here ya go. Hope it helps you resolve your problem.

3. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Bummer - don't have a toll-free number, but will check some old stuff & see what I have for contact info.

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Call Donna Bouchard at GSSF, 1-770-437-4719.

5. coyote 30

coyote 30 COYOTE HUNTER!!

Got a return call from GSSF this morning and they don't know how my step son got left off the finals of the Shelton match but there was an error and they are sending out his prize for top junior male. They were great about it and got back to me in a very reasonable time frame from when I first called about the problem.

I knew they would take care of it and now my only complaint is that they don't put on a match every month here in the northwest, year around, we really like shooting these matches.

Thanks GSSF and we look forward to many more matches. Bruce:)