GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Glock G21-G4 and have seen G21SF and G21-G3's at internet stores, my question is - is the difference between the G21 and G21SF related to the capacity of the magazine (10 vs 13) or are the frame (slide) lengths and/or widths different?
What is the difference between the G21-G3 and the G21-G4?
I want to install a "Zev Ultimate Fulcrum Drop-in Adjustable Trigger Kit" in my G41-G4, would the kit for the G4-21 work in the G4-41

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
The Gen3-SF and Gen4 without back straps have the same distance from trigger to back of the grip. The Gen3 non-SF and Gen4 with M backstrap have the same distance from trigger to back of grip.

If you have smaller hands you'll appreciate going with the SF and Gen4.

As for Gen3 (non-SF/SF) v Gen4, this debate will never end. Personally for me it goes by cost. Less than $50 difference I'll go Gen4, more I'll go Gen3.

·
Registered
514 Posts
On a bigger caliber like a 45 or 10 mm, I prefer the sf models. The grip does not seem so big(grip wise).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the info. It is good to know moving forward. Perhaps you could give me your opinion on installing a Truglo TFX Pro sight on my G41. I would prefer to do it myself, if possible.
I like the sights on my G21, but between the trigger and the sights on the G41, it is hard to get decent groups. Any information would be appreciated.

·
Old, One-legged, Fat Guy
221 Posts
I have a Glock 21 Gen 4 so I know of what I speak. Obviously this pistol does not fit you. It would be dangerous for you to attempt to shoot it again. I recommend you remove the magazine, check the chamber (visually and tactilely) and place the pistol in its case. Because I am concerned about your safety, I'll give you $200 plus shipping for it. Act now!

YOU KNOW I'M JUST KIDDING!!!

The more you shoot it, the better it's going to feel for you. Before you bounce to a new pistol, put a couple hundred rounds through this one. Oh, and I'd suggest you hold off on any mods until you get to know it in its stock configuration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts