close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Seymour get 2 thumbs up.

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by Glocker0256, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Glocker0256

Glocker0256

Went on a roadtrip this weekend. Had to go to Seymour to do some details for an approaching wedding so to Seymour we went. I never open carry, just a personal option. So here we go into a dress shop so my girlfriend can try on her bridesmaid dress and so I can get fitted for my tux as I am in the wedding also. It was cold so I had my sweatshirt on over my G27. When it was my turn to get measured the lady asked me if I could remove my sweatshirt for a more accurate measurement. Not even thinking about having my gun on my hip I took it off. The lady commented, "well we should be safe today, your the 3rd pistol packing guy whose been in here today." So just a little blurb on a good experience in Seymour.

2. Bead

Bead Millennium Member

That's great Glocker. Whenever I buy new suits or sport coats I always make sure I'm carrying so I can make sure everything fits OK. It's never been an issue. The last time was at a Men's Warehouse and the lady helping me mentioned that her husband carries all the time also. I don't recall even getting a funny look from any other customers in stores.