Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material
Just mr opinion but this is hands down the sexiest 9mm Glock period! 💯 bone stock but I’ll be throwing a 🔴 on it soon!
Trigger Gun barrel Air gun Gun accessory Rectangle

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree. but just think how nice it would look without those dumbass forward slide serrations and think f how cool it would be if it were offered in 40 caliber with the same size and weight slide as the 9mm and sold with an optional factory 357 Sig bare and a factory 9mm conversion barrel!
View attachment 1079758
Very good points, I will say I like front serrations but, they didn’t put much thought into it, then again, that’s the appeal of Glock in my opinion…no thrills just runs flawlessly

Reactions: Deputydave

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
23,155 Posts
At least it doesn't have those gawdawful forward slide serrations but what's worse is that the gun is that butt-ugly Coyote Turd Yellow color and has that funny little "lip" in front of the magazine.

I did get to shoot a G19x, though, and I really liked how the long grip.short barrel points more naturally and balances in your hand. I generally much prefer a G19 (or G23) to a G17 or G22, but I can shoot a G45 better than either one because of the better balance and greater pointability.

I've shot G17's with chopped G19 length grips which are theoretically supposed to be the ideal configuration but in actual practice they feel awkward and clumsy in your hand. and the 1/2 inch longer slide offers at most a 25 fps advantage in velocity and most guns, when you actually chronograph them will differ by more than that, even if it's the same length barrel in the same brand gun. I've chronographed a lot of guns and that's true of both rifles and pistols. And as far as sight radius, a lot of people shoot a G26 better than they can shoot a G19

1 - 20 of 96 Posts