Seriusly???

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by fgutie35, Feb 15, 2013.

1. fgutie35

fgutie35

I just saw this at my local craigslist "Rants and Raves" section. Unbelievable!

"LAPD Gangs & Killers!! (EVERYWHERE)
    The Sheriff's Department of San Bernardino County was engaging the suspect, Christopher Dorner, who was holed up in a log cabin in Big Bear. Communication picked up from police scanners indicated that it was planned all along to murder the suspect by burning the cabin where he was located in. "Pyrotechnic" Tear Gas was deployed to the cabin after breaking down the walls. This started the fire that was premeditated by the Sheriff's Department as heard through the police scanner communication that is now all over the internet. The suspect then attempted to come out of the cabin through the back but was "pushed back in" and trapped inside which resulted in his death. No due process was followed and Christopher Dorner was denied Habeas Corpus as a result of the actions of the Sheriff's Dept.

LAPD Cops are crooked and the nation knows this loud and clear.. Police in this country are given a lot of power and are slowly moving toward a Police state.
    Take a stand. Sign the petition below.

LAPD and their likes need to be stopped. They shot 3 people in process of looking for Chris Dorner. THREE INNOCENT PEOPLE, of which none remotely resembled the suspect, Dorner.

Its time to take a stand. We need to know the root cause why Dorner went on a personal vendetta. The justice department needs to listen to his words and investigate and take actions that will prevent another Chris Dorner rampage.

SIGN the petition. We don't need Police terror or individual backlash terror also caused by Police.

www.wh.gov/dvym"So now poor Dorner is the victim?:steamed:

2. GLOCK19FTW

GLOCK19FTW

I wouldn't say dorner is the victim. But the innocent people that were shot by the LAPD, now that is a different story. Definitely victims.

3. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

I wonder why I never visit Craig's list. Or Facebook for that matter.

Sent from my Federation issued communicator.

4. eaglefrq

eaglefrq

They only need 999,995 more signatures! :rofl:

And no, I didn't sign it.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  5. Marlowe

Marlowe

Pretty outrageous. Like some of commentary I've seen on this and other gun forums regarding this whole ordeal.

6. rockapede

rockapede

Reckless and negligent on the part of the LAPD and Torrence PD (you did know it wasn't all LAPD, right?)? Could very well be. Is it still collateral damage from the mess Dorner, and Dorner alone, started? Absolutely. Ultimately it would have never happened if Dorner hadn't decided killing people helped his wacked-out cause.

7. MB-G26

MB-G26 Ornery & Irreverent Lifetime Member

Well, at least its stupid author didn't use Ilk .............

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  8. TK-421

TK-421

Oh come on, the person is in California, please tell me you didn't actually expect anything rational to come from their brain. :tongueout:

9. jtull7

jtull7 Pistolero CLM

The language "No due process was followed and Dorner was denied Habeas Corpus as a result of the actions of the Sheriff's Dept." leads me to believe that the ad was made up by the Patriots or the Sovereign Citizens or others of that ilk to attempt to discredit the LEO's involved and foment anti-government feelings.

That is the way those stupid idiots speak and write. They wouldn't know a Habeas from a Corpus.

10. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

Oh, come on. Facebutt supported Obama and made 1 billion last year, paid no income tax, and received a half billion tax refund. What's not to love? Also, Craig's List is full of criminals hocking everything from dope to sex. What's not to love there?:whistling:

11. CJStudent

CJStudent No Longer Fenced In

They know it when they get the Habeas Grabbus, though! :supergrin:

12. ray9898

ray9898

There are lots of people who have views that are outside the norm. The internet has given them a voice because the face to face rejection is no longer there as in real life.

13. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Hey... there are some here that are trapped behind enemy lines, buddy.:steamed::crying: