close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Seriously COOL Guitar or Bass Picks...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Nalapombu, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Nalapombu

Nalapombu Millennium Member

Hey all,

I thought I'd post this here before putting it on a guitar site.
    I have been taking mandolin lessons for about a year now and I am constantly on the look out for the "Perfect Pick." In this quest I run across all kinds of different picks. One day I happened to run across there picks that were made out of rock. Yep, that;s right, ROCK.
    I go to the website and the guy makes BEAUTIFUL picks from agate, obsidian, petrified wood and all kinds of different rock materials. They are really gorgeous and something to see. KNowing I am a pick freak, I had to belly up to the bar and order a few. I ended up getting 5 or 6 of them. I think they are made from Brazilian Agate, Snowflake Obsidian and Petrified Wood. There are 4 of them and all are traditional triangle shaped with nice bevels for playing.
    I am selling them because they are no good for the mandolin, they are simply too thick and heavy. They would work for the guitar and surely the Bass. If nothing else they are something to spark conversation.
    When I got them I got HOSED. They are expensive. That's my problem though. I think these 4 picks were about $75, which looking back I must've been insane. I will sell all 4 of them for $35 and I'll pay shipping in the US. I will also give 48 hour approval. If you get them and don't like them, send them back to me and I'll refund your money.
    Takes these off my hands...

Nala

P.S. I could email pics if you want, but it might take me until tomorrow to do it due to migrating over to a new computer system today and tonight. Let me know if you have questions or want pics sent to you.

2. TheGreatGonzo

TheGreatGonzo Clown Hunter

I'd like the picks, sir. I think they would make a nice little surprise gift for my teenage daughter, who plays the bass. Will send a PM.
    Gonzo