Seriously addicted to Glocks in such a short time

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by djlorenza, Mar 31, 2012.

1. djlorenza

djlorenza

I just went out and purchased a new Glock ! As some of you know I had just bought a G17 G4. After having it for a month or so I became multi year member of GSSF so I got coupon to buy another Glock at discount price. I really wanted a G26 G4 and was willing to settle for G26 G3. But those are so hard to find even retail much harder under discount program... So I decided to buy my new baby a G19C! I love it so far, I have not put a single round through it and won't have a chance until Saturday maybe. But like child with new toy I am excited with anticipation! have no mods to it other than mag extension thought I got 2 extra rounds but was only 1 extra round none the less it is nice. I have crimson trace lg-850 and ltg-736 on G17 G4 but thinking of keeping this one naked for now.... She is sexy yes? BTW wife has no clue I got it so keep it a secret!!!!

Attached Files:

2. kodiakpb

kodiakpb

Nice what's the test fire date on your 19C?

3. gumbee

gumbee

Congrat's, you are now on your way to establishing a great collection.

4. larson1122

larson1122

5. MikeG36

MikeG36 Have Gun Will Travel

That's a sweet pistol. Congrats!!

6. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

7. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

You do realize that you still have to get the G26, right? :supergrin: I'm interested in the CT setup that you've got, but I haven't seen an 850/851/852 model in-person yet.

Congrats on the new Glock!

8. elijah58

elijah58

Just to let you know, you are gonna love your 19C, I just bought the G22C yesterday and it is awesome. the place where this really shines is in rapid fire, you have to try this, I shot mine last night (in the dark) at the target with a flashlight on the target and was amazed at how it stays in the middle of the target during rapid fire. the muzzle rise is almost non-existant. Enjoy and congrats. If you don't say anything she will think they are the same gun as long as you don't let her see them together. I have a G20 10MM that I bought about two weeks ago that she has seen many times but doesn't notice its not one of the others. Glocks are nice that way, I think the designers made them look alike for this reason.:rofl::rofl:

9. djlorenza

djlorenza

Test fire by Glock 3-9-12

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

10. djlorenza

djlorenza

Definitely still need to get the 26 then on to the next cal not sure yet what cal maybe .40 or .357 and will get full size subcompact and baby hahaha.

Agreed yet she may get suspicious as I add a larger safe as for now I only have the gun vault.

Have yet to fire my 19c but looking forward will try rapid fire just not on my range they do not allow.

I do have a class lined up maybe then....