Serious question: why do women with beautiful breasts get boob jobs?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by fnfalman, Mar 8, 2007.

1. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

There's this superhot waitress at one of my favorite eaters, a whole 26-years-old, high cheek bones, gloriously thick and long hair, a mean wazoo, wasp waist and of course a set of mammary glands to die for. I'd guesstimate a minimum of 34 C cup. Today I came in and she sported a set of bolt-ons.

WHY? IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT HOLY, WHY?

It's not like she's an A Cupper, or has tube sock titties, or suffering from the passage of time. They were round and yummy!!!

So, please enlighten me, ladies. Why do women with nice to great breasts get boob jobs?

I don't get it. I mean I don't get a lot of things women do and think. But I really don't get the bolt-ons with women who don't have cosmetic issues like recovering from breast cancer, or naturally misshapened mammary glands.

2. Dinky

Dinky Numpty

3. Mrs. Tink

Mrs. Tink Semper Fidelis

1. THEY don't think that they have beautiful breasts.

2. SOMEONE ELSE told them that they didn't have beautiful breasts (or something that made them THINK that) and so they started to develop a complex.

3. Maybe low self-esteem thrown in is enough to make her head for the plastic surgeon.

If I ever need "enhancement," I turn to either Frederick or Victoria. So I can't help you much more than that. :dunno:

4. Egyas

Egyas Troll Hater

I don't get it either. I'm a guy, and I LOVE women's breasts. But I'm a REAL person. I love 'em no matter what the size is, as long as they're REAL! I DETEST implants. I canceled my playboy subscription years back when it got to the point where there were MAYBE 4 out of 12 playmates all year that weren't "augmented". My wife doesn't believe me that a HOT woman with fake breasts turns me off. She thinks that all men care about is breast size, and even 7 tears later STILL will not believe me.

I'm not a fan of make-up, ANY "surgical augmentation" (except to repair physical damage), or high-heels. I think my wife looks best in good jeans, a t-shirt, and a pony tail.

Women, take this to heart. You are beautiful the way you are, WITHOUT 2 gallons of cover-girl, silicone, and stellettoes!

5. Two-Gun Mary

Two-Gun Mary Guest

I suppose the same question could be asked of men who respond to those spam messages touting "enhancement" drugs. They should consider what a girl from the hills of Tennessee told me years ago, "It's not how long the rope, it's how you dangle the bucket."

6. Atlantya

Atlantya

Better tips, dude.

7. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

I've always given her excellent tips.

8. Atlantya

Atlantya

Actually, in all seriousness, Egyas gives the answer right in his post above.

Unfortunately, no matter how loudly you guys may shout it, I'm not sure women will ever be able to hear it. It starts as early as ten or eleven, this idea that we need big boobs to get the attention of men. The media, and men's constant attention to women's chests, teaches us that it's a very important component to a man's attraction to a female.

When is the last time you passed a woman on the street with small to average A or B cup and said, "Whoa, baby, come to papa?" Women know that reaction usually only starts at D cup or bigger with most men and if they need that reaction in their life, they'll look for augmentation if they didn't get it naturally.

9. Two-Gun Mary

Two-Gun Mary Guest

I prefer quality over quantity everytime and for me quality begins with natural.

10. kcb

kcb Southern Lady

Maybe if men said that more often, women MIGHT buy it!

You certainly wouldn't get that impression reading 99% of the posts here in GT!!!

:upeyes:

Natural SHOULD be best!

ANYONE, given a good plastic surgeon can get the same "cloned" look.

:sigh:

11. narine2541

narine2541 marine2541

I've never cared for the phoney ones myself. Natural is better. But then, I've aways seem to look down and then move up. What ever floats your cork! By the way, I agree......"better tips, Dude!"

12. ReblTeen84

ReblTeen84 Guest

My Fiance is a nice B cup, and i'm certainly not complaining..any bigger and they just dont fit right =). Honestly, with me, a D cup looks too big, but again, thats just me. I think women get implants 'cause someone tells them to. In the case of my ex, she went from an A cup to a D cup. I've seen what she looks like with the balloons installed, and it aint pretty. Implants = ugh.

13. Atlantya

Atlantya

So, ladies, anybody been shooting lately?

I shot in a GSSF shoot last weekend here in Wisconsin. 'Twas fun.

14. Liz

Liz ...

The attention is always nice:)

15. kcb

kcb Southern Lady

Not ALWAYS!!! Honest!

<---is a natural lady. But too much attention isn't always good!

:shocked: :upeyes: :thumbsup:

16. DaisyCutter

DaisyCutter Guest

So it's easier to quickly attract a new mate when they divorce their husbands.

EDIT: Bolt-ons are like BMW sport bikes... they look fast, but don't handle for crap.

(for Falman) :tongueout:

17. Jeff S.

Jeff S. Heart of the Rockies

I couldn't agree with you more.

Actually, the chicks in the movie 300 were particularly hot because their breasts looked natural.

18. ISRAEL_FTW!!!<3

ISRAEL_FTW!!!<3 Guest

<---- another guy who hates the fake milk bubbles.

19. SARDG

SARDG Florida's Left Coast

Must have been cold up there, Atlanya.

I just picked up a Glock 30 about 2 weeks ago. Love it! Now to figure out how to "conceal" carry it as it's a bit bulkier than my PM9.

OH, is this a thread hijack? Hope so!

20. Atlantya

Atlantya

It was indoors, thankfully, since yeah, it was pretty cold. It was the third in a three month series. The one where they draw for the winner of the gun they give away. I didn't win the gun. :crying:

Oh, do tell. Why did you decide on a Glock 30?

God, I hope so too.