close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sensitive Timer

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Allegra, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Allegra

Allegra

Theoretical Question:

You finish a flawless stage pero when the Ro yells the time , yu think sobrang taas ng time mo , let's say around 5-10sec more than the average time.
    You refuse to sign the scoresheet of course, any chance ma contest mo ang time and get a reshoot?
    How about kung less than 5 sec lang over the ave time?

2. vega

vega

Its possible that he tapped the timer by accident. Count the number of shoots in the timer as against your actual shots. Happened to me once, but I was the RO.

Regarding your question, I'm interested to know the answer myself.

3. Allegra

Allegra

or if the shooting bays are too close , bka nakuha rin yung putok from the next bay

4. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Pag ganyan Master A, REF so reshoot. ;)

5. horge

horge -=-=-=-=- Lifetime Member

Hi :)
    I don't race, Oliver... does a typical match allow enough ammo
    per person to cover such reshoots?

6. Allegra

Allegra

eh fafa , kung cooperative yung RO wala problem :) pano kung si....o si....:) I mean , pano kung mapilit yung RO na tama yung time?

7. 9MX

9MX Rei!

shooter is responsible to bring spare ammunition in anticipation of possible re-shoots:)

for level 1 matches, i usually bring 200 rounds, for level 2, 400 rounds

8. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Sumbong mo sa RM.:supergrin:

9. Allegra

Allegra

Wasnt me , barkada ko :)

Pero yung new RO's ngayon na di ko pa kilala , naiinis when I take my time sa start line :) 10min kasi ako mag load and make ready
    Sila Divine or Apollo kasi nag kakape muna pag tinawag ako hehe

But I miss everybody , mwah mwah , it's a lot more fun if yur not thinkng about the match kundi maki gulo lang sa mga kaibigan hehe

Di pa pala ako nakasabay sa inyo :)

10. Django

Django

There is a whole chapter dedicated to arbitration and interpretation of the IPSC Handgun Competition Rules since occasional disputes are inevitable in any competitive activity.

Basically, the shooter (competitor) should refer to the Range Officer initially. If he disagrees with the decision of the RO, the Chief Range Officer for the stage or the area in question should be asked to rule. If a disagreement still exists, the Range Master must be asked to rule. Should the appellant (competitor/shooter) continue to disagree with the decision, he may appeal to the Arbitration Committee by submitting a first party appeal. The appellant is responsible for the preparation of the appeal and the delivery of the written submission together with the appropriate fee (yes, you have to pay a fee) to the Range Master within the prescribed period of time which is within one hour of the disputed incident.

11. Allegra

Allegra

ah in short , you're @#$% :)
    Thanx for the answer!

12. Django

Django

Hahaha.

Not really. Sometimes the shooter/competitor/appellant wins and he is upheld by the arbitration committee.

At the very least, there is an available machinery for you to ventilate if you're willing to pay the fee. :supergrin:

13. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Yap, what Mannix said. You normally bring enough buffer to last you reshoots for every stage. And if it's an all-steel match, bring at least three times the amount required. :supergrin:

Although, in the unlikely even that your handle happens to be Singlestacker or gundog, you can actually bum for some ammo from your fellow shooters. Hope and pray, though, that you can get enough for that reshoot. ;);) :supergrin: :supergrin:

14. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Hahha, I know what you mean. ;)

For me, IF it's a worldshoot or (maybe) a level 3 match, I'd probably arbitrate or seek help from the RM. Pero yung mga local na laru-laro lang, I don't think I'd sweat it. Tayo-tayo lang din naman palagi'ng nagkakasama, so the "bad vibe", for me, isn't worth it. ;)

Unbless siguro kung prod shooter ka na naka glock tapos adjustable rearsights gamit mo...nyahehehehe!!!!! :supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin: peace!!!, wag mo ko i-double charge ha...

15. JuDGe

JuDGe

squib lang ...... :tease:

16. isuzu

isuzu

When I was still in the Philippines, there were a couple of shooters from another gun club who protested and requested that an RO be replaced from the bay. They suspected that the RO was intentionally tapping the timer whenever the shooters from another gun club shot, so that their times will be higher.

That was never proven, but it sure ruined the day.:frown: