Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pang Altar
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Do any of u guys know if it's legal to send parts outside manila let's say from Davao or Cebu tapos send sa manila? so far JRS express, LBC, and 2go ayaw...is there a guideline about sending by mail from PNP FED???

Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I know our local carriers would accept parcels of gun parts as long as gunstore ship them, not individuals. You might want to inquire with your "suki" if they could facilitate sending the parts using their name.

·
Pang Altar
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a friend just wants to send his mag to me un lang naman 1 to 2 pcs lang...

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Problem is that carriers won't accept shipment of gun parts or accessories from individuals, only gunstores. It would be best if you know of a gunstore that could facilitate shipment of the mags for you.

·
Registered
176 Posts
unless the items to be sent will not be disclosed to the courier service... it happened to me once, buong baril pa, coming from my 'smith in manila to my part of the country.

i don't recommend it and i definitely won't allow it to be done again... but just to inform you the status of our homeland security is...

my 'smith from near a mall in QC brought my gun in its doskocil case to the wrapping section of the department store, had it gift-wrapped, and sent it to me through the courier service... paid PhP110.00 for the courier charge... :cool: the item was not disclosed, sabi it was only a gift item worth 1500...

got it less than 24 hours later...

·
Registered
557 Posts
i dont know about LBC & JRS, but i used to send gunparts even STI reciever via trucking, sinasabi ko nlang na spare parts. high risk=less expensive.:supergrin: , i had no problem so far.:upeyes: knock on wood:freak:

·
Registered
242 Posts
i have been ordering parts from cebu and so far i encountered no problem. we are using sea freight. walang problem using this method. pag air freight kasi dadaan yan ng x-rays usually.

airsoft parts and replica are being shipped tru this method but never by air

·
Pang Altar
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Dok
i have been ordering parts from cebu and so far i encountered no problem. we are using sea freight. walang problem using this method. pag air freight kasi dadaan yan ng x-rays usually.

airsoft parts and replica are being shipped tru this method but never by air
Dok,

what about the cost and time frame? what company offers that? thanks

·
Registered
242 Posts
almost the same price with air freight. i am using fastpak/fastcargo. about 4 days waiting period. i think they don't allow whole gun. what i ordered from a gunstore in cebu so far are the ff. stock for a rifle, red dot, rifle barrel. my friend ordered m4 retractable stock, m4 lower receiver, m4 barrel. these parts were shipped to us by sea freight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts