Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Spewer of TROOF
9,706 Posts
I like Tom.
I’m not sure how we hold them accountable. We certainly don’t want a “war” with a foe that outnumbers us 4 to 1 and will fight like zombies brainwashed with state pride or scared for their families lives.

I say we start by kicking out all Chinese nationals and starting programs to incentivize bringing manufacturers out of China

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Good for him, I always liked Tom Cotton myself.

I suggest we hold China accountable monetarily. Once we assess all the economic damage they have done to us with their damn' virus, take the money from funds owed to China by the US in our inbalance of trade. Then put the money into a massive re-industrialization program and put large taxes on imports and on "service" industries while giving tax breaks to US manufacturers while simultaneously releasing them from the burden of environmental laws. Also change the regs so that "Made in America" means "Made in America of 100% US content by US citizens" not "Assembled in a US territory of mostly foreign made components and materials by foreign workers".

If the Chinese don't like it, put a naval blockade on them so that they can't ship so much as one cargo container of shoddy kids toys to any market in the rest of the world. If the red *******s try to break the blockade, sink their navy and dare 'em to do something about it. Lets see them mount a human wave attack across the Pacific. Gonna be a helluva swim.

None of it will ever happen, but I can dream of restoring America to its former glory, can't I?

Grumpy

·
Registered
21,954 Posts
Go after the Commie bastards and all US companies doing business in China and hurt them hard financially. Remind the people in the US they will have to pay more for their goods but it will be worth it in the future. It will take many years and elimination of Democrat controlled House and another 12 years of a Republican in the White House.

Unfortunately it will never happen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts