Senate Report On Hunter Biden Is Much, Much Worse Than I Thought

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Burebista, Sep 23, 2020.

1. screwman

screwman

Hunter...hookers and blow??

2. Wake_jumper

Wake_jumper Don't Jump!

... and just about every politician is on the take too, on both sides. How else do they retire millionaires?

... and that's why they hate Mr. Trump so much. He is cutting into their ill gotten gains. And, since they are all in on it... nothing will happen.

I had no idea the corruption in Washington was so deep and widespread. Thank you Mr. Trump for exposing the ugly underbelly of politics to us.

And yes, Mr. Burebista, the USA is looking like a banana republic more every day. If the Democrats steal this election and get back in... we will be a banana republic.

3. B C

B C

ABC nor did CNN cover this. I'm sure MSDNC didn't either.

upload_2020-9-23_21-29-47.png

G17Jake likes this.
  4. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

Hunter Biden is a lucky fellow, people seem to throw money at Joe Biden 's Son for no good reason. Wish my daddy was well connected, I could get free hookers, blow, pot, boat loads of greenback, for no good reason.

5. wmullis0

wmullis0

Hunter hookers sex trafficking .... and blow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. NMG26

NMG26

"Mr. Biden has conceded that the optics of Hunter Biden’s position were bad, but the former vice president has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing.

Though their scope was ultimately broader, Republicans set out to scrutinize a specific claim raised by Mr. Trump: that Mr. Biden had corruptly pushed for the ouster of Ukraine’s top prosecutor, who had been investigating Burisma, as a favor to his son. Mr. Trump’s pursuit of that charge, including the pressure he tried to put on Ukraine’s leader to look into it, is what prompted his impeachment last year."

Trump is the bad guy here for asking about it.