GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
USMC (MOS 0369) (RVN 69-70)
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Consequences for confirming Amy Coney Barrett. He probably doesn't really understand the word "consequences" as he never suffered any after pretending to be a Marine in Vietnam. He paid NO price for his Stolen Valor and never will.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3kxxVVPJN4

·
Mentally Frozen
24,707 Posts
They would've done the same thing if given the chance.

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., insisted there would be “consequences.”

Translation........
baby-2387661_1920-760x505.jpg

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
Saying what I truly think of that jackass would get me banned. Yet the moron majority in this state keep electing him and Murphy, who's just as, if not more, smarmy than Dick.

-Pat

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
They would've done the same thing if given the chance.
In the abstract I do not see that as a justification for doing something. Either something is right or wrong.

Specific to this ACB is a well qualified justice and deserves ever consideration.

It is the President's responsibility to put forth candidate and it is the Senate's job to advice and consent.

It mostly sounded to me like the senate did not want to do their job and start vacation early.

·
Previously nutsnax
684 Posts
Consequences for confirming Amy Coney Barrett. He probably doesn't really understand the word "consequences" as he never suffered any after pretending to be a Marine in Vietnam. He paid NO price for his Stolen Valor and never will.
He is part of a group of very powerful criminals in D.C. (though they've legalized their crimes).

He and his group likely have access to biological, nuclear and chemical weapons - so if he says there will be consequences, it would be wise to consider what his group has access to.

I keep bringing up Eric Swalwell, but it bears repeating that he threatened to nuke people that resisted turning in their guns. Some people think it was a joke or that he wasn't serious - it was a Freudian slip.

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
He actually is right. There will be petty retribution when the power pendulum swings back their way. Hope it isn't next month.

·
Registered
15,268 Posts
In the abstract I do not see that as a justification for doing something. Either something is right or wrong.

Specific to this she ACB is a well qualified justice and deserves ever consideration.

It is the Presidents responsibility to put forth candidate and it is the Senates job to advice and consent.

It mostly sounded to me like the senate did not want to do their job and start vacation early.
Sounds like you don't understand politics at all.

·
Registered
15,268 Posts
He is part of a group of very powerful criminals in D.C. (though they've legalized their crimes).

He and his group likely have access to biological, nuclear and chemical weapons - so if he says there will be consequences, it would be wise to consider what his group has access to.

I keep bringing up Eric Swalwell, but it bears repeating that he threatened to nuke people that resisted turning in their guns. Some people think it was a joke or that he wasn't serious - it was a Freudian slip.
Every time you post I want to say this...

You need to change your username to "nutsack" because that really fits you...

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
This is why the revolution I keep hearing about needs to happen.

Elected officials, who can make “we the people” lives miserable, can openly threaten the populace and not end up at the business end of a firing squad.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
the Republicans didn't do anything that the Democratics wouldn't have done. Imagine if Hillary would have won back in 2016. We would see the same thing only going the other side. Elections have consequences. This time the good side won

·
Previously nutsnax
684 Posts
Every time you post I want to say this...

You need to change your username to "nutsack" because that really fits you...
I got it from an aisle at the store with a huge sign with the words "Snack Nuts" on it..... it was as if people really needed to know where they could go to snack on some nuts.

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
We just suffered through 8 years of retribution under Obama.
Agreed, but every president creates a new invoice of grievances for the other side to pay and the bill for Trump will be a doozy.

It would be better to delay it a little so the raw wound can start healing.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts