Glock Talk banner
41 - 60 of 302 Posts

· Registered
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Watch this and you might understand why even every little consideration rounds us up into the wrong direction.

Thanks but no. Not really interested in your vid.

For the 3rd time, it's not a slippery slope thread, or a call up the militia thread, or how much politicians suck thread.

Its a general firearms thread. Sorry if the words "outlawed or regulated" upset you. Again, have a great night.

· Registered
5,786 Posts
My Smith 65-3 w/ a 3" barrel matched with a 642 would work out fine for me to carry. Likewise a Mossberg 500/590 and my Rossi 92 in 357 for HD, etc.

My gun collection actually tries to cover future politics. I also happen to love the old school firearms! What I have would cover all the bases but I'd likely pick up a few more. :whistling:

· Banned
10,105 Posts
Thanks but no. Not really interested in your vid.

For the 3rd time, it's not a slippery slope thread, or a call up the militia thread, or how much politicians suck thread.

Its a general firearms thread. Sorry if the words "outlawed or regulated" upset you. Again, have a great night.

The problem with forums is, that you also get to read those post that you don't want to see. Deal with it.

· Registered
5,137 Posts
I'd commission the 9mm Single-Six I've been longing for. Until that arrived continued use of the BH .44 Spl would do, or get 4" GP100 .44 Spl.
Pocket carry would be a S&W Air Weight 442.
Finding a revolver that would replicate the accuracy of my Buckmark .22 for small game might prove to be a challenge.

· Registered
656 Posts
Well the situation is not in an alternate universe . . . it's already happened . . . instead of surrendering the Second Amendment the response was 13% compliance in CT and 4% in NY . . . but for the alternate universe of this thread . . . a 1911 is not an option being semi-autos are a no go . . . so probably:
Gun Firearm Photograph White Trigger

· Banned
45,575 Posts
I don't have any guns. I have 2 slingshots and I'm pretty good with throwing rocks...
My mom was good at winging high heels around corners and braining people. I can do it with beer bottles.

· Wolverine
11,685 Posts
or heavily regulated in the alternative universe of this thread. Assume that for whatever reason, you wake up and your AR, AK, Glock, SIG, Model X, that can run semi-auto AND hi-capacity is no longer a legal option. (NOT trying to get into a "cold dead fingers" argument).

What would you pick as a defensive firearm? And why?

Remember, no semi AND hi-capacity.

Discuss...:)
I’ve read the thread and not really sure what you’re after here. For a concealed pistol a G26, assuming 10 rnds isn’t hi-cap per your definition. For combat pistol, SIG P220; with limited rounds go for punch. For rifle, AR15 with whatever your mag cap limit is, just go with plenty of mags!

· Registered
6,861 Posts
or heavily regulated in the alternative universe of this thread. Assume that for whatever reason, you wake up and your AR, AK, Glock, SIG, Model X, that can run semi-auto AND hi-capacity is no longer a legal option. (NOT trying to get into a "cold dead fingers" argument).

What would you pick as a defensive firearm? And why?

Remember, no semi AND hi-capacity.

Discuss...:)
I’d be an instant outlaw.

41 - 60 of 302 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.