Glock Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
10,105 Posts
Why not?

For me, absent what I would normally choose, I think I'd go lever gun in 38/357, mated with a good revolver (S&W 66 or 27 4"), backed up with a bolt rifle in perhaps .308.

But that's just me.

I refuse to 'normalize' this thought by even considering anti constitutional options. That **** doesn't fly with me.

· Banned
10,105 Posts
Brother, you, me, and millions would be in the streets.

Relax a tad and enjoy a gun discussion. It's NOT a "cold dead fingers" discussion.

If not, well, have a great night.

Watch this and you might understand why even every little consideration rounds us up into the wrong direction.

PS: If you just need an excuse to buy another revolver, just go for it. Try something new, get a .327.

· Banned
10,105 Posts
Thanks but no. Not really interested in your vid.

For the 3rd time, it's not a slippery slope thread, or a call up the militia thread, or how much politicians suck thread.

Its a general firearms thread. Sorry if the words "outlawed or regulated" upset you. Again, have a great night.

The problem with forums is, that you also get to read those post that you don't want to see. Deal with it.

· Banned
10,105 Posts
I agree with Collim...my 686 and my shotgun would be fine...the larger "Issue" is whether the bad-guys would still have Their self-loaders??...leveling the playing field is fine, so long as everyone abides by the rules...otherwise it does not work!

Wouldn't LEOs be exempt from such a rule anyways? AFAIK CA cops can buy handguns that are not listed on the CA Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale. Isn't that a double standard when it comes to keeping the balance?

You also know that criminals will not play by the rules. That would be a contradiction right there.

A shotgun would be fine? That's one of the worst things you can say in our community since Biden came up with this nonsense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.