Selling...

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Nomaspescado, May 12, 2004.

1. Nomaspescado

Nomaspescado

Hello,
    I would like to sell some Glock magazines but, I have no idea how transactions like this take place. How do I collect and then ship??
    Thank you for your help

2. duckslayer79

duckslayer79

First off you need to describe the mags as best as you can. If you have pictures its even better. The mags, if they are Glock factory, will fall into three catagories and here is a pict to show them:
    http://home.comcast.net/~rbland40/Photos/3rd-gen-mags-1a.jpg

They will either be non full metal lined or as some call them non drop free or they will be full metal lined or drop free.

Most transactions are handled like this. You advertise them, and the buyer sends payment according to your terms. Once you collect the case ship them off;f The 10 round mags can go anywhere in the USA. Any high capacity mags can only go to certain states that allow them. The buyer should know there laws before buying. I do know that California, Maryland, New York and New Jersy dont allow them. There are several other states, but hopefull someone will chime in with the names.

By the way, do you have anything for the Glock 20?;f

Take Care
    "duck"

3. Nomaspescado

Nomaspescado

Thanks Duck,
    I really appreciate your help. I have 5 FML-DF G23 mags. Brand new 13 rounders..never been in a gun.
    Probably in a month or so, I'll be looking for G20 stuff like you as well.
    Thanks again!
    ;f