Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
I did that. I traded a G19 with Night Sights, Decal Grip, Metal Guided, and Pugged Grip for a S&W 37+P. Two years later I decided I should have at least One High Cap Gun so, I bought a G26. If you can, I would put the Glock away and get a Wheel Gun to play with. A light weight 38 +P is excellent for the pocket and for backup. A 357 2" carries nicely IWB. I all ways carry Two Guns most times its Two Revolvers and lately it's been my 642 in the pocket and my G26 IWB. It's a nice option to have.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I wish I could find a 442 for $350, good price if it's used." Your Killing Me ",if it's new!!!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
A bunch of years back I could have got a New 442 for $289 + Tax. I let it slide because I traded for a Mdl. 37+P. I still liked the look of that 442. I since have had the chance to pickup a 642. I carry the 642 all day every day as a backup. I still want that 442 ( it must be the color black like my 37). I don't want it bad enough to buy a new one heck, I work at a Gun Shop and can get it at cost + Tax. Some day some one will come in and want to trade theirs in or just sell it and I will finally have one. Then it will be like my Bobbed Mld. 37+P. I won't carry it just look at it and play with it. I have a problem, So many Snubs, so little time............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts