Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
If I were you I would keep the Glock.

With that said, start hitting gun shops and checking the used counters. I have found two snubbies in the past month that were great prices and looked brand new.

First one was a Smith 642 and I bought it and took the lock out of it. Now, I have a 442 on layway and will have it within a month or two should things keep on trucking financially.

I got the 442 for 350.00. Quit eating out/smoking (if you smoke) and other luxuries and save up for a snubbie.

They are great pocket/CCW firearms.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I wish I could find a 442 for $350, good price if it's used." Your Killing Me ",if it's new!!!!
It looks and locks up like a new one. But it is used. A trade in. It's got a couple of "shiny" spots along the top of the frame that are going to get touched up with a Birchwood Casey pen when I get it.

I got the 642 (and it was in smoking fine shape) for 360.00 plus tax. No box, no ILS key, no papers. Little polish (Flitz) on the cylinder and barrel and it looks great.

Made a 40 buck payment on the 442 today. Can't wait to get it home and try it out. If it's half the shooter the 642 is, I'll be happy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts