Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I've done it as of tomorrow my colt 1911 will be traded for a glock 30 i already have a 26 which i love so much. i think i might just go all glock

·
Registered
868 Posts
I sold a late '90's vintage Combat Commander for my Glock 19, and did so with absolutely zero regrets. Of course, I must add the caveat of "Don't cry for me Argentina...", as I've also custom-spec'ed a Nighthawk Talon II to replace the Colt. But the G19 has become one of my absolute favorite handguns, for carry and IDPA and GSSF competition.

Best, Jon

·
Registered
505 Posts
Your gona hate yourself later on.

·
Heavy Hauler
2,556 Posts
what model of colt 1911?
:popcorn:

I would probably trade off one of my Glocks for a Colt Combat Commander like my dad has, not for cc or defense, just to have it.

Course then I'd have to save up to replace the Glock:whistling:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:popcorn:

I would probably trade off one of my Glocks for a Colt Combat Commander like my dad has, not for cc or defense, just to have it.

Course then I'd have to save up to replace the Glock:whistling:
thats my plan is to replace it later with a commander

·
Heavy Hauler
2,556 Posts
I sold a late '90's vintage Combat Commander for my Glock 19, and did so with absolutely zero regrets. Of course, I must add the caveat of "Don't cry for me Argentina...", as I've also custom-spec'ed a Nighthawk Talon II to replace the Colt. But the G19 has become one of my absolute favorite handguns, for carry and IDPA and GSSF competition.

Best, Jon

He,he, he said..."Nighthawk Talon II":bowdown:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Let's see, $700 for a Glock that the dealer pays less than $500 for and you're getting $200 back plus losing the Colt? Enjoy the G30 trigger, accuracy and split times with full loads. :supergrin:

Bob :cowboy:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let's see, $700 for a Glock that the dealer pays less than $500 for and you're getting $200 back plus losing the Colt? Enjoy the G30 trigger, accuracy and split times with full loads. :supergrin:

Bob :cowboy:
in mass though you cannot purchase a new glock i have to buy used over priced ones not to mention trying to find a clean one unless i want a g17 or g22 im going to have to pay over 700 from the dealer

·
Banned
2,733 Posts
in mass though you cannot purchase a new glock i have to buy used over priced ones not to mention trying to find a clean one unless i want a g17 or g22 im going to have to pay over 700 from the dealer
Sucks to be a m*ssh*le:tongueout:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts