Security concern:Redirected links using Ohub

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Gun Shark, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Gun Shark

Gun Shark

Has anyone else had links be redirected to bizarre webpages(blank, with odd urls) while using OHUB Campfire app?

I got a redirect today, to bob.pdxms(or some variation of those letters.com. It struck me as odd, but being on my phone, I thought nothing of it, until one of my email passwords was "missing" and I got a pop up requesting me put in the password.

I am now restoring my iPhone to factory settings via a surface that I barely use.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  2. as400guy1

as400guy1

3. Gun Shark

Gun Shark

I figured that. It's why I restored my phone, then erased all content and settings. And didn't restore from back up.

4. GTAdmin

GTAdmin Staff Member Admin Moderator

We're working on the ads that could be causing this. Sorry for the trouble.

5. kiole

kiole

Did you type your password into that popup? If so I'd change all your passwords that use that email and password.

If not you're likely fine and just install an ad blocker as this site is unusable without it.

6. Gun Shark

Gun Shark

No I did not. Restored my phone to factory settings, using a freshly downloaded copy of iTunes which was downloaded to a surface with very little to no information on, then I wiped my iPhone again.

Unfortunately to restore my phone I had to enter my iCloud password and phone login. Which have both been changed.