Security at Notre Dame Staduim

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by EAJuggalo, Jul 8, 2007.

1. EAJuggalo

EAJuggalo

This fall I will be making my first pilgrimage to Notre Dame Stadium and have a couple questions. How strict is the security at the gates: pat downs, metal detectors, bag checks etc. And is beer sold in the Stadium?

2. JimK

JimK

I live about 10 minutes from Notre Dame . Though it`s been awhile that I`ve been to a game ( tickets can be hard to get ) I don`t remember any frisking or metal detecters. They may likely check your bags . No alcohol sold or allowed in the stadium . Now outside the stadium talgating is big and plenty of alcohol is flowing. For the most part people are well behaved and treat the visiting fans very well . Have fun at the game (do you know which opponent yet?) . Also hotels can be a little hard to find vacancys . Jim

3. EAJuggalo

EAJuggalo

No need to worry about hotels, I'll be staying with family in Michigan City. No idea yet which game I'll be going to, but I don't really care either, I just want to be there for one. It's nice to have family with connections to the University.

4. MakeMineaP99

MakeMineaP99 Guest

I was at all the home games last year. There are no metal detectors or pat downs. However, there are LEOs and ND security at the gates. If you are going to carry make sure it is well concealed (no printing).

They will look in bags (coat pockets if they see a print) for cans or bottles (the search seem to target cans and bottles). There is no smoking or cans/bottles allowed in the staduim.