Second Amendment Foundation

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by DadX2, May 27, 2016.

1. DadX2

DadX2

Please pass this on to others.
    Please post this on any other forums that you frequent.
    If we get the word out, it will help the Second Amendment Foundation greatly!

Amazon has started its "Smile" program. The Smile program commits 0.5% of all purchases made through the smile.amazon.com link to the charity of your choice. In selecting my charity, I searched the Amazon database of authorized charities and found that the Second Amendment Foundation was there!

All one needs to do is go to http://smile.amazon.com/ and click the "Get Started" button. From there you'll be able to select your charity. That's it! It is all very quick and very easy. From then on, rather than going to amazon.com, go to smile.amazon.com every time you shop.

So I don't forget to type it, I created a new Amazon shortcut in my browser with the smile.amazon.com link. Now 0.5% of the total amount of all my purchases are donated to the SAF!

Please do this, encourage others to do it, email it to friends and post it in other forums. Post it to your favorite social media accounts! Let's get the word out to as many Second Amendment supporters we can! Together, we can raise a lot of money for a GREAT charity!

Thanks!!

Taco Junkie and janice6 like this.
  2. rockymtnhorror

rockymtnhorror

I've been doing this for a couple of years now.

3. Mike-M

Mike-M

This is not the correct forum for this thread.

4. Gregoire G

Gregoire G

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of this.

5. DadX2

DadX2

My apologies. Please feel free to move it to where it belongs. Or, if you prefer, tell me which forum it belongs in and I'll be happy to post it there...and of course, request this one be deleted.