Glock Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
226 Posts

· Registered
373 Posts
I had a Predator made for a HK USP and one of their belts. I traded the USP, but still have the holster (with plans for another USP...) the belt is my EDC gun belt; it is simply fantastic.

· Registered
9,061 Posts
Stick with your original idea of a pancake for secure carry. Single clip holsters are not only unstable, but are easily knocked out of your waistband and are prone to movement around your beltline. I can suggest several well named holstermasters, but don't want to crap in your post since you mentioned a certain manufacturer and have never heard of them.

· Registered
605 Posts
Stick with your original idea of a pancake for secure carry. Single clip holsters are not only unstable, but are easily knocked out of your waistband and are prone to movement around your beltline. I can suggest several well named holstermasters, but don't want to crap in your post since you mentioned a certain manufacturer and have never heard of them.
I've been carrying appendix plainclothes for 15 years and have never had my holster fall out. And I work in Baltimore. Lots of fights, no lost holster or gun.

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What suggestions might you have? I liked the look of the Wright Leather Works holster because they have that old school leather look that I like.

· Registered
9,061 Posts
Milt Sparks, Greg Kramer, Gary Brommeland, or if you want an old style look with modern features, the best is Tucker. These are not appendix holsters. These are top quality leather either IWB or OWB. I'm thinking you want a Tucker. Stupendous retention with a smooth draw. His unique front flap is very secure yet doesn't bind. My favorite of his is the HF1. Look at all his options too. Cost should be no factor in a good holster, and don't forget the most important part of comfortable stable carry, the belt.
www.tuckergunleather.com

· Registered
226 Posts
no problem with my single clip skinny rig. i have the deep ride option and it's as secure as my dbl clip holsters.

but i can grab it a go much much faster than my dbl clip hybrid. if i need to leave it in my truck, i can remove it and install it very quickly. this is not feasible with the dbl clip iwb holsters.

· Registered
608 Posts
Anyone have any knowledge on Wright Leather Works predator pancake owb holster? I am looking to buy a holster to carry my G19.
I have two holsters from WLW. One is a Cobra hybrid for my HK VP9. Another is a single clip cruiser tuck for my M&P Shield. The Cobra is just like the Predator, but also allows for IWB carry. I'm selling the cruiser tuck because it doesn't suit my carry method.

Both holsters are beautiful! I mean really gorgeous and well made. My only disappointment is that the Cobra doesn't adequately cover the trigger guard of my VP9 in my opinion. There's a sizable gap. Others have said I'm being paranoid. When I raised it with WLW, they brushed me off. This isn't an issue with the holster they made for my Shield.

That said, if WLW assured me that their holster would properly and completely cover the trigger guard, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.

Also, consider Nightingale Leather.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.